TGU's Studio ~ Angels Vs Demons

TheGoldenUnnie's Studio

*

Demon Jungkook combed his hair while facing the video camera. He found himself very good looking while viewing himself at the reflection of the lense.

The other demon guest, Jeon Iza was hovering her phone, checking the internet for some  @thegoldenunnieh updates on twitter.

Meanwhile, the angels were sipping their cup of tea at the table located in the corner of the room.

Messenger SeokJin checked his wrist watch as he too impatiently waited for the son of the devil, V Morningstar.

Angel SeokJin:

  "He's late again. He shouldn't be late on his first day in the university. He's gonna receive some beating from me."

*

Guardian Angel Hoseok giggled. Then he fixed the collar of his tux and angled like a commercial model for a clothing line.

Angel Hoseok:

  "Do I look handsome as ever in this black suit?"

*

Archange Jimin just smiled as his way of showing respect to the guardian angel. Then he glared at the two demons sitting at the couch, both busy with their phones.

Angel Jimin:

  "Their presence makes me uncomfortable in this room. I don't think I'd enjoy this program."

*

Demon Jeon Iza heard what the angel said. She glared at him like a crow eyeing to a taunting chick.

The angel didn't want to be defeated by the demon. He crossed his arms and smirked.

Angel SeokJin:

  "Yah!" *flicks Jimin's forehead.

*

Jimin pouted and knitted his eyebrows while caressing his forehead.

Angel SeokJin:

  "Be nice."

*

Angel Hoseok:

   "Right. You're overly getting into charachter, Jiminie!! Don't forget to have fun."

*

Angel Jimin just shrugged his shoulders.

*

After half an hour of waiting, V Morningstar finally arrived.

Demon Iza crossed her arms while glaring at the son of the devil who was still wearing his paired silk pyjamas.

Actually, they were all glaring at him.