Lust (6)

V watched the woman in her late 20's went out from her car. She went directly towards him and gave him a smile.

Jeon Hannah:
   "Hi, V."

V just nodded. The ex police officer looked fine than the time he saw her in despair. Seemed like the guardian angel had been taking care of her very well.

It was a first for V to share a table with someone ~ alone. They were in an old café located 1 kilometer away from the orphanage.

With V clicking the pen up and down, he was staring at the blue sky above him.

Jeon Hannah:
    "Nice pen."

It was the pen given to him by Angel Grace.  Jeon Hannah handed a small notepad to V.

Jeon Hannah:
   "This is my present for you. Use it well."

V flipped the pages and found an address of a town near St. Magdalene's Village. He stared at the woman smiling at him. And watched her stood to move towards the literature teacher waving at them.

The son of the devil smirked as he saw the guardian angel winking at him. The angel looked fine as he gently pulled the ex police officer's waist. And the two walked away from him.

Angel Grace:
   "Love is a many splendored thing."

V turned to his right and saw Angel Grace drinking a cola. She was raising an eyebrow for she knew V was up to something he didn't wanna tell her.

Angel Grace too watched her literature teacher and the ex police officer leave. She was amused how the two partly became just maybe lovers or just friends. Either way, she knew something's going on.

Then she turned to V's direction and faked a smile.

Angel Grace:
   "You've been working hard, Morningstar. I didn't know your interest could bring you somewhere."

V stood and inserted the small notepad in his pocket.

V:
   "The way you intervene brings to nowhere. I'm taking my leave."

He walked towards the side of the road with a little annoyance of Angel Grace following him.
He moved faster but the young lady was also trying her best to keep up with him.

Angel Grace:
    "C'mon, Morningstar! Where are you heading to?"

But V continued not to talk to her. When he reached at the other side of the road, the bus came to a stop. He immediately stepped inside with the young Heavens following him. He sat beside an old lady and she took the seat in front of him.

V looked at the page of the notepad the ex police officer gave to him.

"St. Salome's Village."

Then he stared at the pine trees on the side of the road. The place was a four hour ride from the location where he departed. He'd reach there by noontime.

V sighed then smirked. What awaits him would probably answer all the unanswered queries he had in his thoughts.

All of a sudden, Angel Grace stood on her seat and appeared in front of him. He immediately inserted the notepad in his pocket and raised his eyebrow.

Angel Grace:
   "Morningstar! Why are we heading to St. Salome's? It's a four hour ride, are you kidding me?"

V knitted his eyebrows and looked away from her, facing outside the window.