Sin VI - Trapped Within Discontentment

The news of Min Yoongi and Jeon Hannah's death broke like a plague in Last Town, St. Magdalene's Village. The people were still in disbelief knowing how Officer Choi Minho committed a crime. And up to the moment, he was still confined at the mental institute where he would be suffering until hell would welcome its gate for him.

Officer Heavens was still puzzled. He arrived at the crime scene with the other cops and found no one but the two cold dead bodies yet warmthed by love sleeping forever on the bed. And on the floor was the lamb found out to be a wolf.

The literature teacher resigned from the University. He was found innocent after a few investigation. He needed to answer questions pertaining to the situation since he was also associated to the dead woman whom he loved. And after a few days, he disappeared.

Some said he was greatly hurt by the death of the woman he loved so dearly so he went somewhere away from St. Magdalene. Others said he killed himself out from depression since no one heard anything again from him.

Angel Grace haven't talked to V after the incident. Maybe she was in some sort of a trauma. He just allowed her to recover.

V took care of the possibilities of getting caught. He made Joshua forget the part when Angel Grace called him to inform Officer Heavens about the incident.

And while walking back to Officer Heaven's residence, he saw Angel Grace's truck passed by. V started to wonder where she was heading to. He knew she still wasn't in her right presence of mind.

Instead of following, he just let her run away from what troubled her heart and mind. She's a human and V knew how hard it was for her to witness all.

  V arrived at the house and  entered his room right away. He knew he had some heavenly guests patiently waiting for him.

He dashed downstairs and saw the three angels in his room. The archangel Jimin was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed. The messenger was sitting on the couch with his eyes closed. And the guardian angel was there standing by the window. All were patiently waiting for the son of the devil.

V:
   "I wasn't informed that I would be hosting the farewell party."

The messenger opened his eyes and glared at the young devil.

Jin:
    "Sit."

V glared back at him. He would never allow himself to be ordered around. Not in his room, not with an angel. So he chose to stand with his elbow leaning the rail of the stairs.

He stared at the very silent guardian angel. Until their eyes met. The angel smiled at him yet he never returned the act of kindness.

Jin:
    "The guardian angel was summoned up there of which he must heed to obey."

V knitted his eyebrows. He knew that thing as such would possibly happen but in what sanction?

V:
   "Nonesense. Why waste time?"

Jimin finally showed interest in the forum.

Jimin:
   "No one is excluded to Grandfather's disciplinary actions."

V didn't bother to look at the archangel. He was just staring at the guardian angel. Then he smirked.

V:
   "The literature teacher is called for a detention."

The angel Hoseok nodded.

V:
   "How long will you come down from up there?"

Heaven to earth.

Hoseok:
   "I don't know either, V. But while I'm attending to my 'detention', please look after Angel Grace for me."

Jimin:
   "You don't have to say it, angel-nim. That devil may not show it but he cared for that human."

V broke the vase on the table just beside the archangel Park Jimin.

The angel just giggle while giving him a teasing look.

V:
   "No body asked for your existence in my room, Archangel. Why don't you disperse and show off you car outside with those filthy humans?"

The archangel giggled.

Jimin:
   "I sold it."

V knitted his eyebrows. Why would the archangel sell such luxurious thing when he doesn't even need money?

Jimin:
   "Unlike you, I only have to spread my wings to fly. I donated the money to the orphanage. Angel Hoseok nim could no longer take care of the orphans. And the lady officer Jeon Ha - "

He stopped after noticing V glaring at him as if  he wanted to tell him to stop.

Since when did the son of the devil become sensitive to other's feelings?

Jin:
   "Jimin-ssi, haven't you heard? The mayor's son, Kim Namjoon is buying the orphanage. Those reports I read were true."

They all looked at each other.

Jimin:
   "So what about my money?"

And the three stared at the archangel to judge the wellness of his concern.

The Money.

Hoseok:
   "What about the children?"

Right ~ the children at the orphange. Where would they stay? What would happen to them?

V clenched his fist and heaved a very deep sigh.

V:
   "Kim Namjoon."

Then he disappeared.

-

__________________

"Money isn't the root of all evil.
It is the human's desire."

TGU OUT XD