Lust

V entered in a room filled with young men and women entertaining themselves by talking to each other, texting and some just didn't care by wearing their earphones on. A smirk was drawn to his face when he caught Angel Grace at the corner of his eyes. He remembered how she left him at the school's lobby when he was asking her on more about Luke and her relationship to him.

Though he knew he wasn't welcomed to sit beside her, he insisted. Only the young Heavens knew him and those stares given to him by the students inside the classroom made him felt irritated. If only he could snatch their eyes from its' socket and feed it to the cerberus. It would be more fun to witness.

He moved a little closer to Angel's Grace and whispered.

V:
  "Their eyes are glued to me. It's so irritating I want them to go blind."

He saw Angel Grace pretending not to hear nor notice him. Then he could hear a group of girls glaring at Angel Grace calling her, lucky bītch, hoe^vens and other nasty names.

V presses his lips as he moved away from her. He recognized the reason why she had to keep quiet and pretend to not know him. Those so called quenkas would only pick on her.

Then before the bell rang, one girl in a skimpy black skirt and a blue crop top dress moved to his direction. It wasn't long enough until he recognized her in the absence of the cat woman costume she worn during the party.

"We meet again. It must be our faith."

He watch her smile at him seductively as she touch his jaw with her finger running to his chin.

V:
  "Hands off me."

V slapped her hands away making the students inside the room surprised from such harrasment to the school's goddess, the Persephone of Hades' world and the Eve to a man's garden of temptation.

~Eva Adams~

But he didn't see her as a figure for sex nor a subject for fantasy.
She was another filthy human he thought whose carnal desires were overwhelmed by a man's weakness.

Disgusting for trying to occupy his thoughts to desire for her body and touch.

Though she flinched from the sting she felt on her hand, she managed to just continue her business. V felt such disturbance and annoyance when she leaned towards him, her palm on his desk to support her weight. And her face was then inches away from him, closer than a usual conversation.

Eva:
  "Bite me!"

In a split of a second, he grabbed her arm from his desk and stood in front of her. In the corner of his eyes, he could see Angel Grace getting worried of what he would do next. Perhaps she might be thinking whether he would literally bite him just like what he did to her back at the kitchen during their first encounter.
But he didn't. Instead, he pulled her back to where she was seated when he arrives inside the classroom. She didn't have the chance to complain with the tight grip on her arm making her nervous and harmed.

V:
  "Be careful with who you are touching."

Clearly, the impression he gave to the class wasn't desirable. But he thought pleasing them was never his concern. Being concerned with humans and attending to their concerns were never his concerns.

Not so long about the commotion that happened when the teacher entered the classroom. V could notice those needy eyes of sleeping with an angel. He smirked thinking how the teacher was being fantasized. He presume how most accurately, girls touch themselves to compensate their urge in having sëx with their Literature Teacher Jung Hoseok.
And V would be a figure of their desires too ~ accurately.