Sloth (4)

"Greetings, son of Lucifer."

*

V sat at the edge of the bed while glaring at the demon who just woke up from his bed.

"Lucifer wanted you to know that he's happy about the progress you're making. Awee, proud dad and ungrateful lazy son reunion will be happening soon! I'm so excited I want to kill Angel Grace right now :) "

*

Her voice was very intimidating. She wanted to provoke V in any ways possible because that was reason why she visited him for.

To displease the son of the devil and to make him feel even weak and helpless.

V thought for a moment. What progress was the demon talking about?

"I like how you use your brain for thinking, V. It's refreshing for your to work your mind out. You should do it often. It makes you look a lot way handsome than that Silly Demon who tried to stop me from seeing you."

V smirked. The demon talked very informal caused from her dwellings with the world and the humans.

"You're so dumb, V Morningstar"

*

The son of the devil raised his eyebrow from the disrespectful words of a low life demon comfortably sitting on his bed.

Then he watched her stood and jumped out of his bed. She was dressed casually like the clothings of every teenage girl who wanted to impress their senior crush.

"Don't be surprised with the way I look. I badly want to intimidate Angel Grace with my looks. Just by mentioning her name makes my demon blood boiling from being pissed. But you're still dumb. "

*She rolled her eyes like a total teenage brat.

V moved at the centre of his bed, hugged a pillow and coiled himseld to its warmth.

V:

"I'm too tired to give in to your tempting nature of arguments. Your pretty angel crush is dumber than I am."

*

*

"Yaaah! My Jimin is not dumb. You are!"

*

The demon's voice was loud enough to annoy V Morningstar. He rose from his bed and directly approached her. Then he grabbed her neck and lift her up.

V Morningstar's temper.

T

he demon was only smirking while staring at him.

V:

"Listen to me, Jeon Iza. You and your brother Jeon Jungkook and your demon blood should mind your own business. Stop messing with mine or you'll turn into something you never dared to become. ~ Ashes."