Greed (7)

V Morningstar, in his fearless, dark, bold, and devil life ~ felt the trembling of his consciousness and the shaking of his hands.

A knife was stabbed on his flesh; blood was dripping from the vessel of evil.

Angel Grace knew she wasn't dreaming. Yet she'd rather be. For what happened was also a part of her actions.

Angel Grace:
   "I- Morningstar ~ I - "

She couldn't finish her sentence for what stopped her was when V  pulled out the knife from his body.

Angel Grace screamed from seeing more blood coming out.

It was painted on V's face, pain.

Angel Grace:
   "M-mmorningstar ~"

It was as if she lost her rational mind. She couldn't think straight and she felt like her head was turning.

Yet before she lost her senses, she saw V fell on the floor first.

-------------

-

Angel Grace woke up. Her room was dark and the rain was still pouring hard.

1:46 am

She immediately stood and and turned the lights on.

Where's V?

Should she wake Officer Heavens up?

But what shocked her most was -

Angel Grace:
   "No blood ~ "

None on the floor nor the sheet of her bed.

Angel Grace looked around her room. Everything was the same.

Was she just dreaming? Was it all just a dream?

It felt real.

To find out, she rushed outside her room and went down to V's room.

The door was slightly opened and she could some classical music playing.

Angel Grace slowly walked down the stairs. And there, she saw two young men sitting on both edges of the couch.

Angel Grace:
   "Who are you?"

The two men immediately turned to her direction.

"Shh."

Telling her to stop.

Angel Grace knitted her eyebrows as she saw Park Jimin, V's cousin with an unfamiliar  man.

Jimin:
   "If you're looking for V, he's on his bed."

Angel Grace looked at the bed.

Angel Grace:
   "It's empty."

Jimin giggled. It made Angel Grace raise and eyebrow. And it made Jeon Jungkook  laugh.

Angel Grace:
   "Who are you?"

The demon dressed up as a fine looking man stood and wrapped his arm around Angel Grace's waist.

Jungkook:
   "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Call me JK."

Angel Grace glared at him and pulled herself away from the man.