Sloth

Jimin arrived with a smile forming a crescent moon shaped eyes of his angelic face.

Angel Grace's stares for him were filled with astonishment. She admired how good looking he was and recognized his charm and beauty.

Angel Grace:

   "God just sent ang angel."

***

V gave Angel Grace an annoyed look. He thought her way of showing how admirable looking his cousin was seemed to be so satiating.

Jimin smiled at her ~ a friendly type angel whom the son of the devil found to be not so appealing.

V whose hands were wrapped with bandage, grabbed Jimin's arm and dragged him towards the door.

Jimin on the otherhand was still locking her eyes to the human who looked astonished to his angelic beauty.

V:

   "Take your flight, Archangel."

*

Jimin pulled his arms and crossed it while smirking ~ a provoking expression only he could present to V.

Jimin:

   "My wings are tired from flying. Can you be more considerate, dear cousin?"

*

V knew he was only lying. He knew how Jimin wanted to stay there for a while and give him a taste of agony he swore he's tired from.

V:

   "Go back to where you belong."

*

He desperately wanted to drive him away. But the angel just smiled while looking at him as he ordered him to leave.

Jimin:

   "Where do you think you belong, dear cousin?"

*

He wanted to listen to V saying, hell. It wasn't a secret to those who knew the real identity of V of how he wanted to go back to his original home at first.
But upon his dwellings with the humans, the reality of him driving himself away from the kingdom of his father started to become intriguing.

V smirked and crossed his arms too. Pulling the most provoking look he could ever have.

V:

   "I belong in my bed."

*

He turned around and went down directly towards his room.

*

Jimin stepped outside the house and disappeared after saying,

"You belong in hell, dear cousin."

*************************

V covered his ears. He clearly heard what Jimin wanted him to hear. In the deepest thoughts of his indolent mind, never would he be going back there.

HELL.

His father's kingdom ~ where the devil's ploy exist and vicious torment were all stringent.

V:

   "If I belong in there, then why am I thrown here? I belong to where I am now."