L-V New Year Special

V Morningstar yawned as he stared at his father pouring another glass of wine for his own content.

Lucifer:
   "Cheers! For another year to celebrate my Father, your Grandfather's kindness for the whole world. Imagine His endless forgiveness. What a burden for me."

V crossed his arms as he stood at the corner of the café where Joshua used to work at.

Lucifer:
   "Oh don't be such a party pooper, my dear son. Look! I invited your friends to celebrate with us."

V looked away and stared at the numerous demons his father summoned from his kingdom.

Lucifer:
   "C'mon! Your Grandfather was upset when you chose to throw tantrums during his birthday and not even tasted the cake I baked myself."

The young man intentionally ignored his father and walked towards the door.

Lucifer:
   "I rented the whole place for this. You can't just leave after drinking some lemon juice."

V sighed and finally turned to the direction of his father.

Lucifer:
  "Are you not enjoying?"

V shook his head.

V:
  "Certainly not."

Lucifer snapped his finger and all the demons were banished. He moved towards his son and fixed the collar of his clothing.

Lucifer:
   "Happy New Year, Son. Cheers to you and your pride."

V took a step backward.

V:
   "To you and your pride."

--

V Morningstar sat on his bed and opened the small envelope that was left outside his room's doorstep.

V,

COME HOME WITH ME.

L

_________________________

TGU Says Hello, 2020

Pride (3) will be dropped soon.
Happy New Year, Goldenz!