Lust (3)

(V Morningstar Birthday Special)

*Goldenz below 18 should not be reading this. Yes, I'm a strict Unnie.*

**

"Happy Birthday, son."

V immediately burned the note beside the birthday cake sent for him. It was from his father which implied how well he knew not to even taste a pinch of it. He smirked as he thought how his father remembered.

He remembered.

He went out from his room and saw Officer Heavens drinking his cup of coffee while reading the newspaper.

Officer Heavens:
  "Morning, V."

V just nodded and went directly to the kitchen to make himself some coffee. After which, he went outside the house and sat at the white chair situated in the garden. It was a fine morning. The neighborhood looked peaceful and quiet; a good day to celebrate his birthday alone.

He looked at the door step. The young Heavens have not left her room yet. He smirked and continued drinking his coffee.

V:
   "A bullet."

His father's gift for him. Wondering why his father would be giving such dangerous item to him, he went back to his room and took it from its container.

Would Lucifer want his son to kill someone? Or would it be the reason of his survival?

He then put it back inside the drawer and another handy item caught his attention. The Demon Jungkook's gift for him.
A Condom.
V picked it up and tossed it to the sky. Then he laughed while catching it with his two fingers.
Feeling the chill of the wind from the opened window, he caressed his neck and sniffed the smell of rose from a body wash.

V:
   "I'm thirsty ~ "

He bit his lower lip and covered his face with his two hands. He realize his desires were controlling him and his urge from the kind of thirst he needed to be quenched with is smothering his sanity.

V growled and the windows closed. He couldn't be eaten by his manly desires again. He closed his eyes and he could still see it. An image to one of his guilty pleasures. A woman.

Loud knocks on the door caught his attention. It was her.

Angel Grace:
  "Hey, Morningstar!"

V sighed in disbelief. He felt being teased.

V:
   "You're not invited in my room."

But he could still hear the doorknob being twisted.

V:
   "Get in and you'll get hurt."

He wanted to get away with temptation. He wanted to free himself from his inner evil thoughts. He wanted to escape from the consuming sexual desire he felt for her.

Angel Grace:
   "Then go out!"

She sounded so irritated.