Lust (2)

Angel Grace slammed the door beside her. With V entering at the front seat of her car, she needed to hurry up in leaving the university's ground.

Angel Grace:
"We may live under the same roof buy it doesn't mean we can leave the house and university together."

She started driving away from the place where free prisoners dwelled with their misguided standards of morality.

V:
"You know you and your 'bad ass' attitute won't send shivers on me. Keep your eyes on the road as I try to sleep in this uncomfortable ride ."

Angel Graced suddenly stepped on the brake. It made her passenger curse as he opened his eyes and also saw what made her eyes widened in shock.

The two went out from the truck and carefully inspected the thing wrapped in a black plastic bag situated at the center of the road.

V:
"A woman's clothing."

Angel Grace sighed in relief. She thought it was something else.

Angel Grace:
"C'mon."

She went back inside the truck after she threw the bag on the bushes at the side of the road.

V followed her with curiosity in his mind. He was wondering why would a woman's clothing be thrown there?

Angel Grace started driving again. She could see V's reaction to what they saw. She smirked thinking how the son of the devil showed interest to the piece of clothing left on the road.

V:
"Women litter their clothing ~ carelessly."

Thinking about how some girls throw away their dresses as they begin the ceremony of realizing their sexual desires.

Angel Grace:
"Men rip them off effortlessly."

Angel Grace fired back as she thought men without efforts exerted could make a woman go naked just by their alluring touches and tempting words

V smirked and he looked at himself at the side mirror of the truck.

V:
"Women pick them up shamelessly."

The young heavens glared at the son of the devil as she was displeased by how he described how women just casually pick up their littered clothing on the floor after the business had been done.

Then, she again made a sudden stop after she saw a patrol car and an ambulance outside an abandoned building few meters away from the road.

Her father, Officer Heavens together with the good looking sheriff of Last Town, Choi MinHo came out from the building with two other people from the neighborhood.

Seconds after, a dead body covered with white sheet was taken inside the ambulance.

Angel Grace was much curious of what happened and who was the dead person they found at the abandoned building. She wanted to go and found out herself yet V stopped her and told her that he wanted to go home. He was very tired and all he wanted was a good slumber.

V:
"Don't meddle with police works."

Angel Grace:
"You can't give orders to me."

She went out from the truck and headed to the area where the police officers were talking.
Her father saw her and immediately gave her a disapproving look.