Lust (4)

Flashback

Angel Grace was just about to go to the bathroom when Luke suddenly dragged her hand and pushed her against the wall. The classes already started and there were only few students walking at the hallway. Not giving a single care at all since they needed to catch up to their class.

Angel Grace pushed Luke away from her. But his hands were gripping tightly on her arms.

Angel Grace:
"What are you doing? Let go of me!"

She gave him a stern look. Displeased with how Luke behaved, she clenched her fist and waited for him to talk.

Luke:
"C'mon, Angel Grace. Admit it. You want me too. Stop playing hard to get. Just say it and I'll give it to you."

Angel Grace remembered how Luke forced himself to her back at the party. But she declined the sexual act he initiated and told him to wait. She knew he was intensely displeased by her rejection.

Luke:
"Meet me at the Acacia house tonight. My friends and I would be having a drink. And we will be having fun too."

Angel Grace raised her eyebrow while glaring at him. How daring could the young man be that he offered himself to her. Such invitation to gratify his needs as man.

Angel Grace:
"Does it really hurt you knowing I'm the only girl who don't give interest to your skills in bed?"

She felt like she was just taken as his subject for enjoyment. To be ripped when the urge was his to comply.

Luke:
"I know you are not as 'holy' as you thought you are, angel."

He stared on his breast and bit his lips. He wanted to see her naked that night.

Angel Grace smirked and kicked his manhood. Then she grabbed her chance to escape from him as he fell on the floor while in pain.

Luke:
"Angel Grace!! You bit*h!"

Angel Grace didn't look back.

-End of flashback-

**

V handed the porn magazine he once owned to Abraham. He was amused by how Abraham was easily bribed with such instrument to play with one's fantasies. Humans are gullible.

Abraham:
"Now that I told you what happened between Angel Grace and Luke, may I leave?"

V shook his head and ordered Abraham to sit.

V:
"Tell me something about that Acacia house."

Abraham just looked at V without any single word. That made V realized his information were not for free. The son of the devil's temper couldn't hold such shameless deed. So he grabbed his collar and whispered to his ear.

V:
"If the police officers find out that you've been a part of the drug dealing here, you and your drugged brain will be dead."

Abraham thought he heard the devil speaking to him. His voice were inviting him to his own death which he would never be spared from.

With shaking mouth, he made sure not to displease V and his threats.

Abraham:
"It had been closed a long time ago. But Luke and his friends still hang out there to drink."

He cleared his throat and fixed his collar.