Lust (5)

It had been three days since the police officers gave an order to arrest Luke. With his disappearance, it made him more believable that he did such hideous crimes.

His three friends were mercilessly tortured. With their manhood cut and was placed inside their mouths, it was clearly visioned that the murderer had a hideous motive among the three.

Though the murder happened in three different places,  coincidence was never given credits. It was not just a murder but a very hideous serial killing.

V read the cryptic message on his phone again. Then he threw his phone and closed his eyes. He thought he shouldn't care. He shouldn't give any concern to humans' concerns.

Angel Grace:
   "Hey, Morningstar."

V knew the young Heavens was outside his room's window. He didn't say a word and avoided conversations with her.

Angel Grace:
   "I know you're there. Don't you find it interesting and at the same time ~ suspicious? I mean, sure Luke is an asshole but he would never kill Bart, Mat and Pete. They were friends since they were kids. And ~ "

V scratched his head and rose from his bed. Then he opened the window as he uttered,

V:
  "And you thought he is not capable of killing someone. Is that what you'd like to say?"

Angel Grace nodded. V was not wearing his shirt and she couldn't help it but watch him.

V smirked while he moved to grab his shirt and wore it.

Respecting decency.

Angel Grace sat on the window while reading the same message V received.

The old acacia tree where innocence was reaped, lay a swan and it's golden egg before the sun came to set.

-Let the hunt begin-

**

She stared at the lawn in front of her and saw an acacia tree.

V moved towards the window and leaned his back against the wall with Angel Grace beside him.

V:
   "Humans are gullible. Yet most of your kind are also mischievous."

Angel Grace turned to him and raised an eyebrow for hearing V's words that was labeling her kind.

Angel Grace:
    "Stop talking like you're a son of an angel."

V faced her as he crossed his arm. He smirked and locked his eyes with hers.

V:
   "What if I am?"

Angel Grace looked away from his gaze and jumped off the window.

Then she immediately went back as soon as she received another another message from the same unknown number.

Wild not tamed.
Covered with dirt, overtly offered. Dressed by flesh.
Rust in Gold, left in cold. 

-The hunt continues-

**

Angel Grace jumped towards the window and showed the message to V.