Wrath

V opened his eyes and found himself inside father Phillipe's room.

He stood and saw the priest on his way to the door.

Father Phillipe:

"Happy Sunday,
V Morningstar."

V just smirked.

Then he suddenly felt the lightness of his back.

He immediately went in front of the mirror and with eyes widened in surprise, he threw his fist on the reflection of him.

He was in rage as he breathed heavily while staring at himself in the broken mirror.

Father Phillipe shook his head and sighed.

Father Phillipe:

"An angel was sent here to get your wings. You were unconscious for 4 days and I was wondering if youd like to attend the sunday mass and listen to the words of your Grandfather."

V let out a sarcastic laugh while staring at the reflection of the priest in the mirror.
He found it very funny how the son of the devil was invited to hear a sermon by a human vested with the power to preach the good news his good Grandfather wanted the sinners to hear out.

His good Grandfather who willingly agreed to his devil father's decision.
A decision to throw him away from hell and suffer a life away from luxury.

.

V finally moved away from the mirror and faced the priest.

V:

"Father Phillipe  .. Are you calling me a sinner?"

Father Phillipe heaved a sigh.

He didn't know whether to question the parenting abilities of his friend Lucifer or doubt the conscience of the devil's son.

That if he had even a pinch of it.

Father Phillipe:

"Some people don't attend the Holy Mass because  they are sinners trying to ask forgiveness for their sins but because they are grateful people for all the blessings God bestowed upon them."

V just rolled his eyes. He thought Father Phillipe was already having his sermon in front oh him.
But he still thought his words were nonsense and useless.

Father Phillipe shook his head in disbelief. V was indeed ungrateful not just to him but to his own father.

The priest went out from his room and left V with his words replaying inside the young devil's mind.

V:

"Lucifer's punishment is a blessing to the sinners. And he showed no mercy in bestowing it upon them."

He closed his eyes and remembered the chaotic fires of hell. He remembered hearing the screams and wailings of the sinful souls begging for their last chance of repentance ... which never been granted.