V-rry Christmas Special

Officer Heavens:
  "V, where do you think we should put the christmas tree?"

V placed the boxes of decorations on the floor and searched for a perfect place for the christmas tree.

V:
  "I think that centre table is perfect."

The officer nodded and unboxed the christmas tree before situating it properly on top of the table.

V started to decorate it with balls and candy canes as Officer Heavens attach the series lights.

V:
  "Isn't it a masterpiece?"

Officer Heavens agreed by nodding.

Officer Heavens:
  "Angel Grace would be so much surprised to see this.

Then they heard foot steps coming out from Angel Grace's room.  She was walking down the stairs with her raised eyebrows and glaring eyes towards the christmas tree.

Angel Grace:
  "And you call that a masterpiece?"

She crossed her arms as soon as she stood beside them, watching the two feet tall christmas tree.
Then she picked a star from the box and put it on top of the mini christmas tree.

Angel Grace:
   "There, it made the masterpiece ~ perfect."

The three laughed while appreciating their effort in decorating the tree.

Officer Heavens:
  "Merry christmas, Angel Grace."

He handed a gift to his daughter who immediately opened it.

Angel Grace:
  "Thanks, officer Heavens."

Her smiles grew bigger when she saw a new white rubber shoes from the box.
And afterwards, her father handed her a key.

Officer Heavens:
  "It's the key to your mom's music room. You may now enter anytime you want."

Angel Grace hugged her father and thanked her. While she felt happy about it, she saw V smirking. Probably because of the undeniable fact that she'd been entering the room with any time she wanted.

Angel Grace:
  "Here is for you."

Officer Heavens opened the bag and took a silver flash light with an engraved "Heavens" on it.

Officer Heavens:
  "Oh, this is very useful for my work. Thanks, Angel Grace."

Angel Grace stared at V and handed a small bag to him.

Angel Grace:
  "Go ahead, open it."

V felt the lightness of the material. He doubted what's inside was something unuseful to him.

V:
  "A pen."

Angel Grace laughed as soon as she saw V's reaction.

Angel Grace:
  "I just thought it would be very useful since you've enrolled to college already. And we write there, not just plainly listen to our teachers."

V just rolled his eyes. He didn't bother saying thank you to her.
He then opened the gift given to him from the officer. It was Hogwarts Chess pieces set.

With a smile on his face, it wad evident that he was more delighted with the officer's present than his daughter.
He just nodded and smiled at the officer.