Chapter 3: Troubled Rumors

~Suga's POV~

"Why did you do that?" J-Hope frowned, pulling his chopsticks down.

"Mwo?" I growled at him.

"Didn't you see Soo Ah? You hurt her!"

"Well, she did the same to me."

"You should know her. She wouldn't do such thing, Yoon Gi."

"It was my fault hyung. Please don't blame Soo Ah.." Taehyung said.

I slammed my chopsticks against the table, then pointing out at Taehyung. "You keep your mouth shut! I'm really annoyed of you right now."

"Yoon Gi, calm down." Ji Yeon softly said.

I got up from my seat. "I'm done. Thanks for the food, Jin." Then turned away.

I pulled out my phone, scrolling through the feeds. Until something caught my attention.

"Is Kim Taehyung dating?"
"BTS J-Hope's little sister dating another member from BTS?"
"Rumors: BTS Taehyung is dating J-Hope's sister."
"Has Suga and Soo Ah ended their relationship after 5 years?"

I grind my teeth, putting my phone in my pocket as I marched towards my studio.

Locked.

I banged onto the door.

"Yah! Soo Ah! Open this door immediately!" I yelled, banging on it again.

"Yoon Gi! Stop!" Rap Monster called as everyone rushed out of the kitchen.

"Soo Ah!" I yelled again. "Open this door, or else I- I'll-"

"Yoon Gi, calm down! You're scaring Soo Ah!" J-Hope pushed me away.

I fell onto the ground, then quickly getting up. I tried fighting him back when Jungkook grabbed my arm.

"Let go before I punch you!"

Then door slowly opened. I pushed Jungkook off me, and started marching towards her.

But J-Hope blocked her.

"Move." I growled.

"Wae?! I can't let you hurt my sister! My sister that you decided to marry!"

There was a gap between his arm and body. For there, I swiftly reach through, grabbing Soo Ah by the wrist and dragged her out.

"Yah! Let go! Yoon Gi! It hurts!" She winced, trying to break free.

As she wanted, I threw her arm, pulled out my phone again to show her the articles.

"What is this?!"

She frowned at me, "Yoon Gi, it's just rumors! Taehyung and I don't have that kind of relationship!"

I scoffed, "Really?"

She nodded quickly. "I'm not lying...."

"Yoon Gi.." Jungkook blinked.

I looked over at Ji Yeon. I bumped into Soo Ah's shoulder in purpose, then taking her hand to leave.

How does it feel now?

~Soo Ah's POV~

Tears flooded my eyes as he bumped into me. I turned around as he took her hand and walked out the door.

How could he do that to me?! I thought that he truly loves, and understands me... But I guess not anymore..

I started wiping my wet cheeks, until J-Hope wrapped his arms around me into a hug. He started stroking my hair and patting my back while I sobbed over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry..."

"Oppa... How come he didn't believe me? Wae? Was it wrong?!" I screamed.

"Ani... I'm sure that it was mine. He should've yelled at me instead." Taehyung sighed.

"Hyung really lost it." Jimin looked at us.

"He did." Jin sighed. "I just can't believe that he also took Ji Yeon with him."

"Yeah.." Kookie nodded.

"What's the point? He probably likes Ji Yeon anyways.." I sniffled, then J-Hope moving my hair out of my face.

"Don't say that. We'll try to get him for you."

"Ani... I don't want you guys to get involved into this.. Nor get hurt from his temper."

"But we're a family now. And we work together." He smiled softly.

In any situation we were always together, and my brother would always find a way to make us happy again. I weakly smiled back and nodded.

Night fell and Suga hasn't come home yet. He probably left me for good... At least the boys stayed with me for the night.

They watched a movie, but all seem to fallen asleep.

I grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around Taehyung as he sneezed. I giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Thanks for being there for me... Even though it hurts, I'm thankful that you're always trying to comfort me.."

I grabbed my jacket and tried opening the door in silence.

"Where are you going at this time?" Jin asked sleepily.

"I was just wanted to get some fresh air."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"I can handle it." I smiled, "I have pepper spray in case. And you should stay and watch the others."

"Alright.... Be safe." He fell back onto the pillow. I smiled and closed the door behind.

I walked around my neighborhood. The silence of it was so relaxing and peaceful, even with the touch of it's cold air.

I exhaled to notice the heat to be shown by the air, while my hands were in my pockets.

"What did I even do wrong to see you leave with her..? Was I not good enough for you? Or did you lost interest in me?" I thought aloud.

I kicked a pebble as it went tumbling across the sidewalk. Then into a garden.

My phone buzzed. I tilted my head and reached for my phone. A text from an unknown number.

"I'm going to make sure that I win Suga's heart. Which, I'm sure I already did. Anyways, the mistake you made, I'm sure he'll never forget it and leave you. Say your last goodbye somehow, and he will be with me for now on."

Tears streamed down my face as I finished reading it. That unknown number was of course from one person.. And she might be right.. Suga might have been pushing me aside, and this time... He's really done it.

I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs, but didn't want to disturb anyone.

"I run and run, but I'm not getting anywhere. Just burn me out, yes keep pushing me away~ This is a fool, crazy in love-"

I answered my phone after listening to Suga's rap.

"Annyeonghaseyo..?" I sniffled.

"Soo Ah, are you on your way back?" Jin asked.

"Ah, yeah."

"Alright. Any- Wait, did you cry?"

"Ani." I wiped my cheeks, "I just started getting allergies, nothing big."

"Well, hurry home and take your medicine. I don't want you to get sick or hurt this late at night."

"Okay. Annyeong."

"Annyeong." I ended the call. Looking around the dark sky, then running back.

Jin was standing outside as I walked along the sidewalk. He looked up and rush towards me.

"Neo gwaechanh ni? {Are you alright}"

"Yeah." I tried smiling.

He nodded, patting my head. Then we both walked back inside.