Chapter 10: He's Mine

~Soo Ah's POV~

It was Ji Yeon. She smiled at me while she also barely gave me a wave, "Annyeonghaseyo Soo Ah~ I guess you must be surprised to see me!"

"Ji Yeon.. What are you doing here?" I frowned.

"Just stopping by, and picking up my boyfriend to go out on a date." She smiled, shoving me her stuff.

"What the heck? He never asked you out, and get out of my house."

"Wae? It's not like Yoon Gi likes you anymore since you cheated on him for Taehyung."

"Yah! I didn't cheat on him. It was just rumors, and we just went out for ice cream."

"Yeah yeah, excuses. Anyways, where's Suga oppa?"

"Why should I answer that? Get out."

"Ani. If you're not going to help, then I'll jist go look for him myself." Ji Yeon turned away, and I dropped her stuff and grabbing onto her arm.

"I told you to get out of my house! This is property trespassing. I will call the police if you don't!" I struggled to pull her with one arm.

Though she yanked me off and grabbed onto my broken arm. I winced, so much pain felt as she gave me a death glare.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do. Suga is mine, and you should be the one getting out of here."

"Yah! Let go of her!"

We both looked over as Suga came running in. He pushed Ji Yeon off me, and grabbed her by the wrist.

"Don't you ever touch her again." Suga growled as he pulled me behind him.

Ji Yeon scoffed, "Wae? Do you still like her?"

"I don't like her. I love her."

Ji Yeon scoffed, "Have you forgetten? She cheated on you. And you're going back to someone who betrayed your love? Come with me oppa~"

"I didn't cheat on him." I frowned stepping forward but Suga stopped me.

"Shut up. I don't want to listen to any of your bull. Get out of our house."

"Not yet! I'm just going to use your restroom first, if you don't mind."

"I do mind.." I softly said under my breath, narrowing my eyes as she wandered off.

"I'm so sorry honey.."

"Just make sure she immediately gets out later." I walked past Suga and started cleaning up the couch.

Suga started hiding our pictures, then hiding his ring.

"Yah, honey, can you hide your ring?"

"Yeah-.. Wait! I don't have it!" I started panicking, then searching around the couch.

"I'm just kidding. I have it." He laughed, pulling it out of his pocket. "The nurse gave it to me before your surgery, and later I took it while you were taking about children."

"Aish.." I wrinkled my nose.

The bathroom door opened, and I quickly covered our picture on the table.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go back to my place oppa!"

She approached us and went to hold Suga's hand. But right on time I grabbed her wrist.

"Ani, get out."

"Not until Suga goes with me."

"I'm not going with you, Ji Yeon. Never."

"How many times do I have to repeat myself? Get out of our house. Suga is my boyfriend." I started tighting my grip on her.

"Let go of me!"

~Suga's POV~

I just watched Soo Ah do her thing with slight amazement. Like, damn.. This is the girl I married. She really seems badass in a way....

Soo Ah just stared at her, and I knew instantly that she was giving Ji Yeon the 'I'm going to fucking kill you' look.

Then she led go within a few seconds. Ji Yeon quickly pulled her arm against her chest.

"How dare you-"

"How dare I?" Soo Ah scoffed, as I took her hand, "He's mine, and the whole world knows it. So I don't fucking know what you're talking about him being yours."

"Well, the rumors came out that Suga and I may be dating." She gave a fake smile then reaching to grab my hand.

"Stop." I suddenly said.

"Wae oppa?" Her tone softened.

"First of all, what the fuck. Second, who made you work for us again? And lastly, go find someone else. I'm firing you and don't you ever come closer to me, Soo Ah, or the other members." I lowered my voice, shooting her with a cold look.

"Why are you saying such ridiculous things?! You love me, don't you?" She smiled with tears.

Always without hesitation about my emotions, "I never liked you. Not even a little bit, because I'm taken for the rest of my life. I'm married."

Her eyes widen, then she took a step back. "Y-.. You mean.. You've been m-married the whole time?!"

I nodded, wrapping an arm around Soo Ah, "Yeah, with Soo Ah for 2 years."

"Yah... Hobi's little sister..!" She marched towards Soo Ah and grabbing the collar of her shirt.

My eyes widen, as she kept pulling and shaking her. I rushed in between, pushing Ji Yeon off.

"She's not even interesting! Even for you to love, oppa!" Ji Yeon screamed as I kept pushing her back from attacking Soo Ah. "Why are you even married to her?! You don't belong with him! You're the opposite of him! Yoon Gi should've been with me!"