Chapter 20: True Feelings

~Suga's POV~

We all arrived home around 4 in the morning, which meant that Soo Ah was still asleep.

I unlocked the door, and all of us quietly walked in and placing out bags down.

"I'll go check up on Soo Ah, so get all the pillows and blankets over there." I said and making my way upstairs.

At my room, and carefully opened the door, and peaking as I saw Soo Ah. I smiled then approached by the bed.

She grumbled a little and flipped over her other side, facing me. But her eyes were still closed.

I sighed and took her hands.

"I'm back home Soo Ah.. How's the baby doing so far?" I softly chuckled to myself and got up to leave.

But then felt a swift movement grabbing my hand.

"Please stay..."

I blinked, turning to see Soo Ah sleepily waking up.

"It's been lonely without you and I don't feel complete. So, please sleep with me tonight."

"I will." I went back to kiss her forehead. "I just need to help out the boys downstairs. Then I'll be back by your side."

~Taehyung's POV~

"Just stop it with your reckless actions, hyung. You need to move on."

"What about you?! You haven't move on either! So why should I?!"

"She's married, soon going to have a family of her own with Suga hyung. And there's a process to get over her."

I stormed towards Jungkook, grabbing his collar. His expression stayed the same as I stared at him with anger and finally pushing him away.

"Find a way to get over her. But don't leave her side like I did... I don't want her loosing another close friend.."

I blinked through my thoughts, then looked back at Jungkook as he went to set up the couch.

"I wouldn't leave her.." I softly mumbled and turned away.

Suga hyung's footsteps became louder as he approached us.

"Is Soo Ah asleep?" I asked.

"She just woke up. I'll get back to her later, after I help you guys get comfortable."

"Just go." J-Hope smiled. "You haven't seen Soo Ah in months and you've been sobbing over her. Just go to her."

"A-Are you sure?"

"We'll be fine." Jin nodded.

"Okay.. Gomsa." He smiled and rushing back upstairs.

I scoffed, looking back to unfold the blanket.

He seems happy enough... Aigoo..

"I can't wait to find out the baby's gender." Jimin smirked.

"A Princess or Prince." J-Hope replied.

"This makes me so impatience. I can't wait!"

"She just told us the news, Jimin. We have another 9 month to wait for the baby to come." Rap Monster sighed.

I say down on the couch as Jungkook sat beside me.

"What do you think? What will Bangtan be like with the baby?"

"I'm not sure.. But a lot will change..."

"True..."

We stayed quiet for a moment while Jimin kept arguing about the baby with Rap Monster and the other hyungs.

"Listen-"

"I know. I'm not going to leave her like you did."

~Jungkook's POV~

Taehyung's voice shot back at me, unusually cold.. I blinked at him and cleared my throat.

"I... Just clear your emotions for her. Don't think about how you feel."

"You don't think I know that? It's already hard for me not to think about her. Especially hearing that she's pregnant with Suga hyungs child."

"H-Hyung-"

"I don't need your help."

"What's wrong with you? I'm only helping you for the good. For Soo Ah." I frowned.

"I don't need your help!"

Rap Monster, Jin, J-Hope and Jimin looked over at us with concern.

"What's going on?" Rap Monster asked.

"Nothing hyung. Please do not worry." I lowered my head.

Taehyung wrinkled his nose and marched off into the kitchen.

"We'll go check up on him." Jin sighed as he and Rap Monster walked off.

"Something about Soo Ah?" J-Hope rose a brow.

I nodded, "Hyung got pissed that I'm trying to help him, but I wanted for the better. Not worse.."

"Hey, he'll calm down." Jimin patted my back. "He's probably broken every since Soo Ah announced her pregnancy."

"Yeah, soon Taehyung will learn how to get Soo Ah off his mind."

"Hopefully..."

"But you're over her.. Right?" Jimin asked.

"Umm.. Kinda. A piece of me want her, but I guess I'm all good." I weakly smiled. "I also think it's the right time to tell her the truth."

Jimin and J-Hope looked at each other, then back at me.

"Alright.. Good luck."