Chapter 13: Patience to Love

~Soo Ah's POV~

I opened the door and my thoughts became a coincidence. Ji Yeon stood at the door in sunglasses. She pushed me aside and running towards Suga.

"Yah! Who said that you could enter?!" I yelled, close the door behind and running after her.

She grabbed onto Yoon Gi as he grew surprised from waking up.

"Oppa! I've missed you so much!"

"What the-"

"What made you come here?" Jungkook rose a brow.

"Shut up. I'm older than you." She growled.

"Yah!" I grabbed her wrist to separate her from my husband. "He was just asking!"

Ji Yeon wrinkled her nose and pushed me off. "Ugh, I can't believe that you're still married to her. I thought you both decided to get a divorce. Besides, I would've been a better wife for you, oppa." She smiled.

My eyes widen, "Why you-!" I was so ready to tackle her. But Jungkook and Taehyung stopped me.

"Noona! Calm down!"

"Ji Yeon, what are you doing here?" Suga frowned, walking away from her.

"I just wanted to visit. It's been 2 months since I've seen you! Did you know that I went to Paris for a modeling job?"

"It would've been better if you just stayed there.." I said under my breath.

"Did you say something?"

"Ani."

"That's what I thought." Ji Yeon flipped her hair.

I flinched, wanting to punch her, but I didn't.

"Ji Yeon, get out. Right now is not the time." Suga said, pushing her out.

"Wae? I just got here!"

"Nope." Suga pushed her out, and closing the door, and locking it.

Ji Yeon looked out the window and knocking as she begged to be let inside.

I gave her a digusted look and turned away as Suga went inside the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of water while I took a seat.

"Honey, so do you like... Have feelings for Ji Yeon?" I softly asked.

Suga choked on the water as I quickly rushed towards him.

"Are you alright?"

"Soo Ah, don't say that.." He coughed again. "Why made you think of that?"

"I don't know.. Maybe because of how you think about me and Taehyung.."

He quickly shook his head and taking my hands as he placed the cup down.

"Soo Ah, please. I promised your brother and Taehyung that I would always make you feel loved by me. And I'm trying my best."

"How can you? How are you possibly show you affection towards me, when you're so busy?"

Suga gently smiled and he caressed my cheek. "That, I'll see how. Just please, understand me?"

"I think this is enough, honey."

"What do you mean?"

"I-.. I don't want to talk about it."

"Honey-"

"Please stop.. I think I need to rest.."

"What do you mean by that?!"

"Suga, lower your voice. I just need to rest a bit and think about this right now.."

I pulled away from his grip, but he pulled me back.

~Suga's POV~

Soo Ah was going to leave me. I didn't know what to do, but panicked. So I quickly went into action.

She turned away, but I grabbed her by the hand, and having Soo Ah to come back into my arms.

Then I leaned in to kiss her lips. But she didn't kiss me back.. Nor hugged me back. I pulled away from her, a puzzled look over my face.

Soo Ah just stared at me with tears in her eyes, then pushing me away to run away.

"Wait! Soo Ah!" I yelled and chasing after her until Taehyung stopped me. "Let go of me! Soo Ah!"

"Stop! Your going to make it worse for her!"

"Wae?!" I screamed, pushing him off, but then Rap Monster and J-Hope blocked me. "Soo Ah!!"

"Jungkook, please go check up on Soo Ah for me..." J-Hope said.

He nodded and rushed up, while tears filled my eyes.

"I don't know what I did wrong.."

"Everything." Taehyung said, looking up at me from the ground.

I stared at him as he got up.

"You caused everything since the beginning.. Not trusting Soo Ah enough that you went with Ji Yeon. And she's mad for you! You just had to not believe your wife.."

"Shut your mouth!" I yelled, charging at him, and grabbing him by the collar.

I pulled a punch and Taehyung fell back. But then I felt a pain over my right cheek, and I stumbled back.

"M-.. Mian haeyo.. But I really had to do that.." J-Hope widen his eyes, slowly bringing down his fist.

"Ho Seok.." Jin widen his eyes.

"Yah!" Rap Monster yelled. "All of you stop! If you really care for Soo Ah, then stop this immediately! This doesn't solve anything."

"Guys, Soo Ah won't open the door..." Jungkook said.

"What do we do now?" Jimin asked.

"We'll just wait for her to open it.." J-Hope said.