Chapter 19: His Broken Part

~Suga's POV~

The concert began, and all of us walked on to stage, but Jungkook and Taehyung were the only one that ran.

"Hello America!!" Jungkook yelled in English.

"America!!" Taehyung yelled after as I sighed, still thinking about the great news.

"Are you guys ready?" Rap Monster said fluently.

"YES!!" The crowd went wild with fans.

The concert began, and we started our last song. But I had some difficulties when we began 'I Need U'. I could've shed some tears, but I fought it and held it back. But my voice was still shaky.

Finally, we finished. I took a deep breath, and lying down on the stage as Jimin laughed.

"We apologize for the last song, Army. Suga is really overwhelmed with his wife's news."

"WHAT IS IT?!" They all screamed.

"Do you want to tell them about the news, or..?" Rap Monster asked back to Korean.

I wiped my cheeks, and picked up my mic. "SOO AH!!" I screamed. "MY WIFEU IS HAVING A BABY!!"

"WOAH!!! CONGRATS!!!!" The whole crowd screamed, cheered, and shrieked.

I fell back down as Jungkook crouched down beside me.

"Let's get up, hyung." He smiled, pulling out a hand.

"I really can't believe it.."

"Neither can I. All of us, really..."

I chuckled, taking his hand as he pulled me up.

"Gomsa."

Jungkook nodded as I pulled him back, wrapping an arm over his shoulder and walking off stage.

"Aigoo!! Soo Ah!"

"Just a few more hours, hyung, and we'll be home.."

"Yah!! I'm an uncle!!" J-Hope smiled.

"Are you happy?"

"Why wouldn't I?!"

"I made that child, you know."

"STOP! WE GET IT..!"

Jin and I laughed as J-Hope ran off with happiness. I pulled out my phone and called Soo Ah.

But she didn't pick up... I called her again, and same thing happened.

"Soo Ah's not answering my calls.."

"Maybe she's busy. Just relax, Yoon Gi." Jungkook said, looking at me.

"I guess... Hopefully she's safe. I'll text her."

'The concert ended! Why aren't you answering my calls? But, I'll be home within a few hours, and I'll cuddle w/ you and the baby! (:' - Suga Daddy

I waited patiently, a brief 20 minute of getting ready to leave until my phone buzzed.

'Few hours my butt. More like the next day. And my apologises, I lost my phone around the couch.' - Soo Ah

'Where was it?'

'Under the couch...'

'Aigoo... Okay I gotta go, annyeong beautiful'

'Annyeong~'

~Soo Ah's POV~

I laid over the couch as I ended my text with Suga. I haven't heard a word from Taehyung for a long time, and I was getting worried..

My phone buzzed, and I quickly grabbed it as it was from someone else I expected. Someone I haven't talked closely in so long..

'When we get back home, I'll finally confess everything. I don't want to hide it anymore.' - Kookie

~Jungkook's POV~

I pulled my phone away and looked up at Suga hyung as he smiled at the other members. Then he looked over at me.

Suga brightly smiled, and I smiled back. Hiding my true emotions that weighted me down heavily.

You're so lucky to have Soo Ah by your side... For your entire life.. I wish great happiness between you two...

I took in a deep breath, closed my eyes and exhaled deeply.

~Flashback~

"Kookie!"

Jungkook stopped, not turning around to face Soo Ah.

"Why are you doing this..? Is it because you hate me? Is that why?"

"I don't hate you, Soo Ah." He sighed.

"Then why are you ignoring me? You won't talk to me, hang with me, or mess around. It's like I don't even exist!.. You're not like your original self, Jungkook."

"I just thought it would be best for us."

"How?! Just suddenly cutting our connection?! What could be the best result for you to cut off our relationship like this?"

"Because I hate you!" Jungkook yelled back at her, turning around to see the tears that filled her eyes. "I hate everything about you! How you act, how your like, everything!"

It really ached Jungkook.. Words just came out of his mouth, thinking that it would be the best fit to the situation..

"So you do hate me..."

"Yes, I do. With a great passion to it."

Soo Ah smiled weakly, tears rushing as she stepped back.

"I didn't think that my best friend would really hate me this much.. I didn't know I was much of a terrible person..."

"Soo Ah-.." Tears flooded his eyes as he went to reach for her. But Jungkook slowly pulled away. "Mian haeyo..."

"Do you think an apology will do? Just saying that-.. Wae?!" She screamed. "Wae?!" Then she started sobbing.

The maknae stepped forward, but knew that he shouldn't be doing that.

'I'm so sorry Soo Ah...' He thought to himself. 'I didn't mean to say those words.. I'm sorry that I'm hurting you, but I feel like it would be best for us to separate.. Due to my feelings for you, and your love with Suga..'

"Good bye..." He softly said and turning away from her.