Chapter 15: 3 Year Anniversary

~Soo Ah's POV~

I flipped over my side, taking Suga's arm as I heard a gentle voice.

"Soo Ah, wake up~ Come on~"

I smiled sleepily, "Annyeonghaseyo honey~"

"It's Jin.."

I rubbed my eyes, and blink. "Mwo?!" Then shooting up as I looked around. "Where's Yoon Gi?"

"Ah.. Mian haeyo Soo Ah, but he went out to the studio to record..."

"B-But it's-.. It's..."

"Joesonghabnida.." He reached out to stroke my hair, "Come, we'll cheer you up. So hurry and get dressed."

Jin helped me out of bed, then I went to go shower, change and brush my teeth.

I went downstairs as Rap Monster grabbed the car keys.

"Let's go."

"Wait, don't you want to eat breakfast first before we leave?"

"Not right now but later."

"But it's the most impor-"

"Soo Ahie!" Jimin called, pushing me out the door. "Let's just go."

He dragged me inside the car, and closing the door after. Rap Monster passed Jin the keys and sat in the passengers while I sat in the back with Jimin.

"Where are we going in such a rush?" I yanwed.

"To distract you.."

"Hmm?"

"Nothing. Just to spend time with you, since Suga and Taehyung are always hogging you from everyone else." Jin cleared his throat.

I giggled, "I guess so. But today's our 3 year anniversary, and I want to be alone with him.."

"Well, you'll be with us for now." Rap Monster said. "Turn right after this light, hyung."

I spent almost the whole day with Jin, Jimin, and Rap Monster. But I gotta say, it's always nice bond with the other members. But I was still upset that Suga had to be busy on such a special date..

It was almost 6, and Jin drove me back home.

"Be safe, okay?"

"I will, good night!" I waved.

"Good night!~" Jin, Jimin, and Rap Monster said all at once.

I turned back towards my porch and unlocking the door. I opened the door and closing it behind.

"Finally, home.." I sighed, dropping my keys and bag down onto the table.

I made my way towards the kitchen to get a water bottle. I leaned against the fridge when I notcied a note on the counter with a single rose.

I moved the rose and opened the note to start reading.

"Meet me upstairs. -Yoon Gi"

I placed everything down and rushed to the stairs. Then facing the door of our room. There was a few flower petals in front, but I ignored them.

I opened the door slowly, assuming that Yoon Gi was already inside.

But, no. No one was in sight. Despite the fact that the floor was covered with red and white rose petals, and candles lit around.

"Why did I even bother..." I sighed, walking towards a candle.

I picked it up and blew on it. But then everything became dark. Hands were placed over my eyes.

"Omo! Who is this?!"

"You tell me." The male voice chuckled.

I placed the candle down, and pulled his hands off my face.

"Suga..."

"Hey beautiful," He gave me a gummy smile, and leaning to kiss my forehead. "Mian haeyo that I couldn't spend the day with you. But it was for a good cause."

"Your album?"

"You'll see." Suga dragged me downstairs and into the kitchen. "You sit and look pretty, while I'll make American style dinner for the two of us." 

"I could do that." I giggled, leaning over the table to get a closer look.

Suga scoffed as he pulled out a pot and ingredients.

He started boiling the noodles, and I just loved watching him. Suga wiped his forehead and continued on.

"You look even more handsome when you're struggling." I laughed, walking to stand beside him.

"I'm not struggling.." Suga smiled. "Well, maybe. But you should sitting, and enjoy the view."

"Just let me help. Besides, we should do this together." I said, grabbing a pan, and started cutting the cheese, and wrapping the meat around it. "A chief I met in America told me that when you do this, the meatball would taste amazing. You know? Taking a bite of the meatball, then the melted cheese."

"Sounds good." Suga brightly smiled as he turned over to grab the strainer.

We finished almost at 7. I poured the sauce around the pasta as Suga went to get the utensils. And finally, some chopped herb on each plate.

"Ta-da! Ready to be eaten!" I smiled, cleaning my hands.

"We did such an amazing job.."

"Mhm~" I nodded, handing him the plate.

Suga and I settled down at our dinner table, and started eating. Suga seemed like he was struggling again, but I just laughed at him.

"Yah! I don't know much since I didn't study overboard!"

"I don't know why this relates to that." I giggled.

"English? American meals."

"Well, I mean I guess." I smiled as he started smiling back at me.

After dinner, we both relaxed on the couch. I laid in between Suga's legs, resting my head over his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too~" I smiled up at him. "Words just can't explain how much I love you."

"Me either.. I just want to squeeze you to death or something." Suga moved close to kiss my cheeks while I giggled.

I flipped onto my stomach, wrapping my arms around him, and leaning in to kiss his lips.

Suga of course kissed me back, but with more passion. I smiled each time we pulled away, until things got a little different.

Suga lowered himself to start kissing my neck, which made me groan softly.  He pulled away and smirked while I lightly punched him.

"Aish, can you not?"

He shrugged, laughing. "Maybe."

"Well, I'm going to leave." I climbed off him.

"Ani!" He yelled, pulling me back. We both fell over the couch, I fell on top of him...

"Joesonghabnida. But, I couldn't seem to resist loving you." He chuckled.

"I see-" I rose a brow, as Suga pulled me close to meet his lips again.

As we separated, I smiled, staring into Suga's gaze. His warm, sparkling brown gaze.

"Do you remember what you said before?"

"I say too much." I caressed his cheek.

"Of course. But, it'll happen."

"Aish!" I flushed with embarrassment.

Suga laughed, then picking me off the couch into a bridal style, and quickly headed upstairs.