Chapter 42: One Offical Relationship

~Taehyung's POV~

"I know she likes you. Just go with your guts, and trust your heart."

"Gomabseubnida Soo Ah," I smiled, lowering my head.

She nodded at me, placing Mi Yeong in her crib. "Ngoc really has gone through a lot, hasn't she?"

"Yeah.. Her father left her mother and she basically kinda abandoned her and her four siblings." I sighed, sitting down on the bed.

"Wow... I suppose you two had a serious talk then.." Soo Ah blinked.

"Yeah, we did. But it's good, right?"

"Yes, of course! Talking about feelings is important in a relationship." She smiled, patting my back.

I brightly smiled back at Soo Ah, wrapping my arms around her, "Thank you so much again.."

"Anything to help."

I blinked through my memory, and looking back at Ngoc as she touched the blindfold.

"Taehyung, where are you taking me?"

"Yah, don't take it off," I chuckled, pulling the blindfold. "And you'll see. It's a surprise."

"It better not be a prank or anything..."

"Of course not. You'll really like this one." I led go to park the car.

I climbed out of the car, rushing over to Ngoc's side and opening the door. I took her hand, and carefully pulled her out as she cautiously step out. Then I bent down to take off her shoes.

"W-Why are you taking off my shoes?!" She jumped.

"Just trust me," I chuckled. Ngoc took a deep breath and let me take them off. Then I took mine off and throwing them inside the car as then I led her towards the shore. I stood behind her and took off her blindfold, "So, what do you think?" I asked her.

No words came out of her mouth. My self esteem slowly lowered, but I tried keeping it high. "Ngoc..? D- Do you not like it..?" I softly asked again.

Then she quickly turned around before I could reach over her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, tears filled her eyes.

"I love it! It's beautiful!" She squealed, looking up at me.

"Really?! I knew you would love it.." Ngoc giggled as I kissed her forehead. "I was also wondering to ask for a long time.. B-But would you be my girlfriend?"

Without her hesitating, she quickly replied, "Of course!"

I smiled the widest I could, and hugged her tighter, "Omo I'm so happy!" Then I led go to pick her up, and swinging her around as I laughed. Ngoc laughed as well, and I couldn't get enough of her.

Finally I placed her feet back down, and leaning in to kiss her forehead.

~Suga's POV~

"Is this all of it?" I rose a brow, carrying a large box filled with birthday decorations.

J-Hope nodded as he tossed a pink streamer, "All done. Now, let's head back home." He opened the trunk for me and I placed the box down. Then my phone started ringing.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" I answered.

"Yoon Gi, what did you and J-Hope buy for Mi Yeong's birthday?" Soo Ah asked through the phone.

I gave J-Hope a look, then we both started scrambling through. "Um... We got some streamers, balloons, toys, and... Poppers?"

"Omo, popper?! Honey, that will make Mi Yeong cry.."

"Don't worry. We don't have to use them, until her next birthday or so." I smiled.

"Technically when she's old enough of her loud noises," J-Hope added.

"Alright.. How long will you and Ho Seok be home?"

"Like.. 15 minutes I suppose. Why, is there sometime wrong?"

"Ani," Soo Ah giggled, "I just need you to come home and watch Mi Yeong so I could go out and buy some groceries, and get some fresh air."

"Can't we go together?" I suggested, wanting to spend more time with her since we kept a hectic schedule.

"Well..... Yeah," I could tell that she was smiling, "I could have Jin and the rest of the boys take care of Mi Yeong."

"Really?!" J-Hope squealed as I slapped him from squealing in my ear.

"Yes." She chuckled.

"Ma!" Ho Seok and I both heard Mi Yeong's cry.

"And our baby girl is crying.. Poor thing, uncle Seok isn't there.." J-Hope pouted.

"I got to go, annyeong and be safe!"

"Alright, annyeong." I ended the call and stepped back to close the trunk. I walked to the drivers seat and started the engine. "When Soo Ah and I leave, please don't make a mess.."

J-Hope smiled like the sun, "We'll try!"