Chapter 32: Going Home Schedule

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Wait, Ho Seok-,"

Beep beep beep

I frowned with concern as J-Hope all of a sudden ended the call, Da Won also giving me the same look.

"That's strange.."

"Yeah.. They wouldn't end the call like that. Could they possibly be hiding something?"

Da Won chuckled, grabbing my phone, "Don't over think, okay? Maybe they had something important to do, and just ended the call. Come on, let's go down and make some snacks."

Thought were already rushing through my mind. Yet my sister might be right. She grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"Aigoo, you're getting bigger!"

"U-Unnie!" I flushed with embarrassment. "It's the baby. He or she is 3 months by now."

Da Won chuckled, "Don't be so embarrassed, Soo Ah. It's a normal thing."

"I know.." I softly mumbled.

As we went down the stairs, and went into the kitchen, Da Won went to go make some tea while I just sat and watched her. 

"Are you sure you don't want my help, unnie?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? Just sit, and relax. I don't want you moving with your belly in the way." We both chuckled. 

~Taehyung's POV~

The boys and I waited outside the wait room, waiting for Suga as he was being checked up with the doctor. Then the door opened, we all quickly stood up to our feet. 

"How is he, doctor?" Rap Monster questioned. 

The doctor looked back and sighed, "His appendix burst. But, we may be wrong. For now, just let him get some rest."

"Okay, gomabseubnida."

We all lowered our head and rushing but quietly inside his room. Hyung's eyes were closed shut.

"He's sleeping." Jimin murmured. 

"Will he be fine?" I asked with a bit of a worried tone. 

"We don't know.. They said that is appendix burst, which means that he needs surgery to repair it." Jin replied. 

"I will return to Korea." Suga softly said, his eyes opening.

"Omo! You were awake?" J-Hope widen his eyes. 

Suga shrugged, "Kinda. But since we're leaving tomorrow, mind as well I get a proper check up-"

"What do you mean? This is already proper.." I rose a brow.

"Yeah, but we're in Japan. Besides, they assumed that it was appendix." Jimin frowned.

"Right..."

"But we must keep this from Soo Ah for the past few days. She doesn't need to worry right now, but she might already be worrying from that bothersome call." Yoon Gi frowned. 

"Yeah.." We all said together and looking at each other. 

"But, won't the paparazzi's find out about this?" I frowned with concern.

"Maybe... But hopefully they won't." Suga replied.

~Flight back to Korea || Suga's POV~

A few securities found us as we walked out and led us to a black van. I sat in the middle row, in the middle seat, between J-Hope and Jimin.

Ring ring! Ring ring!

I pulled out my phone, and answering my FaceTime call.

"Annyeonghaseyo honey," I smiled, "it's been long that I haven't seen your face."

"Omo! Soo Ah??" J-Hope squealed, pushing me and grabbing my phone. "Annyeonghaseyo baby sister!"

"Ho Seok!" I grumbled, and snatching my phone back. "Aish.."

Soo Ah giggled, "How was your flight?"

"Tiring.." Jimin sighed.

"It was alright I suppose." I chuckled.

"Well, me and the baby will be waiting." Soo Ah gave me a gentle smile, then lowering her camera so I could see the baby bump.

"And we can't wait to see!" Jin smiled brightly, peaking over my shoulder.

I pushed his head, rubbing the back of my nape, "Ah.. By the way, I apologize for not replying to your call last time."

"No, it's okay!" Soo Ah giggled, "J-Hope picked up, and I'm fine with seeing my brother's face instead."

"Okay, how's Da Won doing?"

"I'm doing fine, thank you." She chuckled, appearing over my wife's shoulder.

"Did Soo Ah cause any trouble?"

"Ani! But she kept wanting to help when I wanted her to relax." Da Won sighed.

I chuckled, "Uh huh."

"Soo Ah always reject out help," Jungkook added. "We'll tell her that we can do this or that, but she'll shake her head and tries to convince us that she can."

"Yah! I certainly do not do that!"

"Remember when you went up the stairs, and pushed Yoon Gi away that you didn't need his help? Feels bad, hyung." Taehyung laughed.

"Yeah, last month." I rose my brow.

"Oh! And cooking too! You never know if you might hurt yourself!" Jin also added.

"Alright. I give up," Soo Ah chuckled.

"Oh, and we might come home late due to traffic and stopping by BigHit's building honey."

"Wait we are?"

Jungkook covered Taehyung's mouth, "Yeah we are."

"It's fine," Soo Ah chuckled.

"Soo Ah! Come!" Da Won's voice sounded far.

"Ah! Okay unnie! I got to go. Annyeong honey, annyeong boys!"

"Okay, annyeong love." I waved, giving her a small smile.

"Annyeong Soo Ah!" Everyone but Rap Monster yelled.

I ended the call and nodded at Rap Mon as he looked back at me.

"So... Are we really going to BigHit's building?" Taehyung asked again. 

"Ani, we're going to the hospital. To get Suga a proper check up in Korea, and we need to be cautious. Any rumors, Soo Ah will find out."

Everyone nodded.

"I hope this a goes to plan..." I sighed.

"But, I feel like you should just tell her. I know she'll get worried, but she'll support you and wish you to be safe." Ho Seok thought out loud.

"Yeah.." Jin nodded, "She's your wife. And I'm pretty sure that she's assuming that there's something wrong."

"I will not repeat. Soo Ah will not find out until after the surgery, if that is needed. Now, we just need to be cautious." I growled.