Chapter 18: Hidden Feelings

~Soo Ah's POV~

A week past, and I decided to retake the pregnancy test. I did what the instructions said, and had to wait 15 minutes.

While I waited, I applied a face mask, and ate some snacks. Then my phone started buzzing. I picked up as it was a FaceTime.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I smiled as Suga smiled back.

"I see that you're doing your own spa."

"I wish." I chuckled, "Are you finished with the tour?"

"Some what. Our last concert starts in an hour, and we'll be on our way back home. I can't wait to hug you tightly.."

"Me too.." I smiled, looking over at the test. No results yet to be shown. "But you'll arrive home tomorrow."

"True. Just wait, honey."

"I am." I nodded, then back at the test as it showed the results. Then I looked back at Suga as he started nagging.

"Yah! Leave me alone! I'm talking to my wife!"

"What do you mean? We all miss her!"

"I wanna see Soo Ah!"

"Can I see all of you?" I chuckled.

Suga sighed as all 7 boys were on the screen.

"Annyeonghaseyo Soo Ah~" Everyone but Suga said in harmony.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Boys, I have something really important to discuss..." I gathered my acting skills.

"What is it? Did something bad happened?!" Jimin asked, leaning over.

"Ani... But listen and look carefully for what I'm about to say and show all of you.."

"You're scaring me noona... What's going on?"

"Suga..." I softly said.

"Yes honey? What is it?" I knew that the tone of his was shaky, and filled with worry.

Then a smile appeared across my face, "I'm pregnant!"

"Mwo?!" They all widen their eyes, and rushing close to the screen.

"You are?!" Taehyung blinked with surprise.

"Omo! Suga's a father!!" Rap Monster smiled.

"Congrats hyung!!" Jungkook and Jimin cheered.

"Another member to the family!" Jin cheered.

"Yah! You got my sister pregnant!" J-Hope screamed. "I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!!"

"We all are!" Jin said.

"I'm the baby's biological uncle!" J-Hope shouted back.

"Can we see the results?" Taehyung asked.

I giggled, and held up the test. "Here. There's two lines."

~Taehyung's POV~

"Wah.." Jungkook softly said as Soo Ah showed us the results.

She's really having his child... I mean, I'm happy for them! I shouldn't be upset about the good news, I'll have someone to play with!

"So I'm really a father..." Suga softly said as we all saw him tear up and Soo Ah nodding quickly.

"Yes, yes you are. Are you happy?"

"Why wouldn't I be happy? I'm overwhelmed!"

We all chuckled, and Jin patted Suga's back.

I turned away and walked out towards the stage area.

What would tour be like if Soo Ah was here? No. What would life be like with the child?

I sighed, looking down as I felt a hand over my shoulder. I looked up to see Jungkook as he bent down to sit beside me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Just, thinking." I looked around the stadium.

"I understand... Hyung, about Soo Ah. In the past.."

"I think Suga knew as well." I chuckled.

"Yep, I thought so.."

"J-Hope hyung did warn us about her beauty..."

"He did. And I didn't know that she was that beautiful to make us fall for her." Jungkook chuckled.

"I know right?! Like.... Oh my god.."

"Haha!"

"But you're pretty good at hiding your feelings for her."

"I knew she laid eyes on Suga. So, I didn't want to ruin their relationship. And I kept myself distant from her. I'm pretty sure she's curious why I did that."

"She is."

"And you can't seem to hold back your emotions. It's seriously that obvious!" Jungkook chuckled, looking down as I lightly shoved him.

"This kid... Aish.."

"Anyways, with Suga and Soo Ah.. I remembered giving her a rose, and saying that it was from hyung as an excuse... I remember.."

~Flashback~

"Soo Ah!"

"Hmm?"

Jungkook ran towards Soo Ah, something his back. He smiled brightly as he reached her by the garden.

"Here. Suga wanted to give this to you, but he was busy with some work. So he told me to deliver it."

"Really? I didn't know he could be this sweet." Soo Ah smiled brightly as she took the single rose.

"It's kinda rare when he does that." Jungkook chuckled.

"Mhm, okay." She smiled, smelling the flower. "The aroma is really nice."

Jungkook smiled at Soo Ah, affectionately as she looked down at the rose. He stepped closer to her, and reaching in to tuck her hair behind her ear.

"You must really have feelings for him..."

She looked up, and quickly stepped back. "Jungkook.."

"Yes?"

Soo Ah looked around as if she was worried about something, then leaned close to Jungkook as she whispered.

"Please don't tell Taehyung. I know he likes me, but I don't feel the same for him.. And I don't want to break his heart, so please keep it between us?"

Jungkook slightly widen his eyes and slowly nodded.

"I understand..."

"Thank you so much." She brought up a smile as she wrapped her arms around him into a hug.

But Jungkook didn't. His arms remained still, and slowly his eyes closed.

'If only this little moment could be forever, but time always go by...' He thought to himself, and finally a tear slipped down.