Chapter 39: Daddy's Home!

~Jungkook's POV~

Suga hyung ran off stage and we all turned back to the crowd.

"Sorry ARMY, but Suga has to leave early due to some problems back at home," Rap Monster said.

I pulled my mic up, "Which means by that is Suga's wife is going through labor-"

ARMY screamed with joy and I chuckled, noticing that Ho Seok left to be with Suga back stage. Then I looked at Taehyung who was smiling. Everything is going to change so much... Taehyung looked at me, running towards me to wrap an arm over my shoulder.

"I can't wait to meet the baby!"

"Neither can all of us." I laughed.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" J-Hope shrieked like a horse, and running around the stage like one.

Jin was laughing his ass off with his wind shield wipers, and everyone started laughing.

"Aigoo J-Hope.." Rap Mon chuckled.

~Suga's POV~

"Hello? Omma?" I asked through the phone, "Omma?!"

"Yes yes, I am here." I heard her voice.

"Where is Soo Ah?"

"Cindy and Ngoc took her to the hospital. Why are you so out of breath? Did you just finish your concert?"

"Ani, I left early to to return home." I said, running out with my luggage.

"Omo! Really?! What about-"

"Rap Mon and Ho Seok are going to rap my part. Aren't you at the hospital?"

"Ani... I told the girls to go ahead, and I'll come when the baby is born... Oh, I do wish Soo Ah is alright.."

"I do too omma.." Tears quickly appeared as I climbed into the van, "Please hurry to the airport." I instructed the driver.

"Yes sir."

"Omma, I'll be home within a 6 hour plane ride... I won't make it to be there with Soo Ah, but when I get there, I'll pick you up, okay?"

"Alright alright," she chuckled, "make sure you also get your sleep during the plane ride."

"Araso omma," I softly said, wiping my cheeks. "I need to go, okay? I'll call you later."

"Okay, annyeong Yoon Gi."

"Annyeong omma.."

~Few Hours Later || Suga's POV~

"Omma!" I yelled out from my window, then running out to knock onto the door, "Omma, open the door!"

The door opened and she was all ready to leave, "Okay, let's go!"

"Wait, omma, what's in the bag?"

"This is all of Soo Ah's stuff and emergency supplies. She prepared it before hand, and wanted me to bring it to her while she's at the hospital. Now, hurry! I want to my grand child!" My mother-in-law pushed me, and running towards the car. I chuckled and quickly followed behind her.

At the hospital, it was already crowded with paparazzi's.

Aish... Do they really have to be here?!

I angrily thought to myself, then taking my mothers hand. "Stay close to me omma. I don't want them pulling you and hoarding you with questions."

She nodded at me, a few securities surround us, and we started walking in. But the paparazzi's noticed us and turned around to rush towards us, taking pictures and asking questions all at once.

"Oh, Suga! Did you leave your tour early to come here and see your wife?"

"Suga!"

I ignored them along with my mother-in-law. Finally we were able to go up to Soo Ah's room in peace without the paparazzi's following behind us.

"Are you excited to see them?" My mother smiled.

"Of course I am," I smiled back at her. Though my body movement was very calming and still, my heart was anxious yet it also wanted to jump with great excitement. I slowly knocked on the door, then opened it as the securities positioned themselves to stand and guard.

"Soo Ah? Are you awake, my daughter?" Her mother softly asked.

"Honey?" I also gently asked, taking another step.

As I saw in sight, Ngoc and Cindy was asleep over at the couch, then I took another step to look at the bed. Soo Ah was the only one awake, holding something small in her arms as she softly sung.

"Sleep baby sleep~ There's no need to cry.."

I gazed at my wife, walking closer to her, "So this is our baby..?"

"Omo.. Yoon Gi, omma..!" She widen her eyes as we both started chuckling.

"So, what's the baby's gender?" Mother asked, coming closer as Soo Ah smiled down at the newborn.

"A female..."

"Oh thank god... We bought the right stuff.." I sighed with relief.

"What do you mean?" Soo Ah frowned, "Didn't I tell you that we shouldn't be buying anything yet until the baby was born as a surprise?"

I gave my wife a sheepish smile, "Well, the thing was that the boys made a bet.."

~Flashback~

"I vote that the baby will be a boy," Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Ani! The baby will definitely be a girl!" Jimin frowned.

"What do you mean? Certainly it will be a boy," Rap Monster nodded, joining Taehyung's side.

"You're stupid. To my calculations of the shape of Soo Ah's baby bump size, it's a girl." Jin shook his head.

"What calculations? You don't even have any!" J-Hope frowned.

"Yeah, but either way, J-Hope and I will teach the baby how to dance to Blood, Sweat, and Tears." Jimin quickly stood up, and started sexually dancing.

"Ani!" I scolded, as Jin leaned over to slap him. "That song is too sexual for a child."

"Suga is correct, you'll ruin their eyes. Like Jungkook.."

"Mwo..?"

"Nothing..."

We boys went back and forth, Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook saying that the baby is a girl, while Rap Mon, J-Hope and Taehyung thought it is a boy.

"It's a fricking tie.." Rap Monster sighed, "Yoon Gi, what do you think?"

I placed a finger over my chin, "I do want a baby girl, but Soo Ah doesn't care.... I'll have to go with a baby girl."

"So it's settled. We'll buy baby items for a girl."

"Aish.... But buy a few items, and keep the receipt. We'll buy more things when the gender is confirmed." Jin said.

"Alright. But why did you want a surprise gender?" Taehyung rose a brow.

"Taehyung, it's surprise for a reason.." Jungkook sighed.

"Yeah, and it was Soo Ah's idea. I just went with her idea.." I sighed.