Chapter 34: Exposed News

~The Next Day || Suga's POV~

I quickly gathered my belongings, then went to open the door. I slowly turned back at Soo Ah, who was deeply asleep.

I smiled, and walked back towards her, "Mian haeyo I didn't tell you.. But, saranghaeyo beautiful.." I leaned close and kissed her forehead.

"Mhmm saranghae..." She moaned in her sleep.

I chuckled and quietly walked out of our room, and out of the house where Jin's car was parked by the sidewalk.

"Come on! We need to get there before 9:25!" Jin called from the window.

"Do you not know much pain this is?!" I hissed, clenching onto my lower stomach as I tired hurrying. 

"Oh right... Whoops.."

I sighed, opening the door and getting in.

"Did Soo Ah find out?" Taehyung asked.

"Ani, she's asleep. She didn't get much rest last night." I replied.

"Honestly, you should've told her..." I heard Jungkook grumbled.

"Yah! Shut up! It was my decision, and you shouldn't butt in."

I looked over at the rear mirror as Jungkook snickered, and Jimin smacking him.

At the hospital, the nurse made me change into their gown. Then made me lie down on the stretcher, then pushing me towards the E.R.

"Good luck hyung!"

"We'll wait for you!"

"Fighting!"

"Saranghaeyo!!"

I softly smiled at them, as they all called out for me.

Gomabseubnida..

I thought to myself, then placing my head down again as the doors closed behind me.

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Mian haeyo I didn't tell you... I just didn't want you to worry. But if anything happens, saranghaeyo beautiful.."

"What do you mean..?" I sleepily said, and wrapping an arm over a clump of my blanket.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and looking around. "He left without saying anything again.." 

I climbed out of bed, got ready and went downstairs with my phone. I kept calling Suga, but he wouldn't reply.

"This number can not be reach-"

I ended the call again. "Aish... That's the 5th time! Wae isn't he picking up?" I frowned, and clicking on another number.

"Annyeonghaseyo?"

"J-Hope, thank god you picked up your phone!" I beamed with happiness.

"Yeah!" He chuckled, "Wae?"

"Suga won't pick up his phone and I don't know wae. So I was wondering if you know where he is."

There wasn't a reply from him, instead I heard slight voices from a distance.

"DID SHE ASK ABOUT HYUNG?! SAY NO!"

"SHUT UP! SHE'LL HEAR YOU, YOU PABO!"

"Umm... Oppa? Where's Suga?" I questioned him again, a worried tone creeping in.

"Soo Ah, please don't worry! He probably turned off his phone." J-Hope replied.

"Are you sure? Because those voices of the boys seems like the truth. Now spill."

"TELL HER THE TRUTH!"

"JUNGKOOK! STOBH IT!! S-T-O-P! STOBH! I-T!!"

"HE'S AT THE NEAREST HOSPITAL!"

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!"

"YAH! SUGA'S GONNA KILL US!"

"What?!" I widen my eyes as the shock hit me. "Oh my goodness, I'm coming!"

"Wait Soo Ah-!"

I swiftly ended the call, and grabbing my things. Grabbing my keys, some food, my bag, and a jacket.

~At the hospital || Jungkook's POV~

"WE'RE AT THE NEAREST HOSPITAL!" I screamed.

"YAH! WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled at me.

"WHAT?! Okay, okay, I'm coming!"

"Wait, Soo Ah-!"

Beep beep

"Dude! Why did you tell her?!" Taehyung frowned, "We're all going to die from Suga hyung because of you!"

"So? She's his wife, and she deserves to know. Why would hyung even want to keep it from her?!" I shoved Taehyung, and Jimin catching him.

"Kookie, you need to calm down." Jin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Suga didn't want to tell Soo Ah because she would worry too-"

"Well now she's even more worried! Right now hyung is having surgery, and you're telling me she wouldn't?! That's even worse!"

"JUNGKOOK!" Rap Monster hollered, then sighing, "We all need to calm down. We need to stay quiet. We all agree with you, Jungkook. But it was Suga's idea to keep it hidden from her. After all, he is her husband."

I took a deep breath, J-Hope hyung patting my back. "I guess..."

"Don't worry. How about we go outside and get some fresh air?"

"Sure.."

J-Hope led me outside and we walked around the garden.

"Aren't you pissed?" I asked.

"A bit."

"Mian haeyo.."

"For what? The ruckus, I accept, but your reasoning was correct."

I looked up at him with concern from what he meant.

"Instead of telling Soo Ah, I told Da Won. So if anything happens at home, she'll be there for Soo Ah."

I chuckled, "I should've thought about that.."

J-Hope smiled brightly and nudged my side, "Let's walk closer to the hospital."

"Oppa! Jungkook!"