Chapter 49: Confronting

~Taehyung's POV~

Jungkook, J-Hope hyung and I were on our way to see how Ji Yeon was doing from the accident.

"Hyung, why would Ji Yeon do that?"

"Didn't Cindy tell you?" Jungkook rose his brow.

"Uhm..." I placed a finger over my chin to think, "Wait, yeah she did. But, what made her do that?"

J-Hope sighed as we stood in front of the door. I looked over his shoulder, only seeing a small family..

Hyung reached out to open the door and we slowy walked in. I stared at the two males, and two females.

We lowered our heads to greet them, "Annyeonghaseyo."

One of the female and male, who looked like around our age lowered their heads as well.

"Are you guys Ji Yeon's family members?" I asked.

The man nodded, pushing his glasses to his forehead, "Correct. I am Ji Yeon's father.. And this is my wife." The woman in a pencil skirt didn't bother to look at us, but held onto her daughter's hand.

I blinked and coughed as I looked over at the other two who looked like they were around our age.

"And I'm Nari, and my twin brother-."

"Seok."

Nari looked like Ji Yeon, but she had that more of an innocent look than what Ji Yeon had. And Seok, he was tall, maybe around J-Hope hyung's height. He did have a deep voice, and his hair was dyed blonde.

"I see... And I'm-"

"You don't have to introduce yourselves," Nari cut Jungkook. "We know you guys."

He nodded and looked at their mother as she sobbed louder.

"Aigoo my child... Aigoo! Why did you do that?!"

"Is she unconscious?" I questioned again.

No one spoke a word but Seok shook his head. "She's.. She passed.."

I widen my eyes and exchanged looks with Jungkook and J-Hope, but Ho Seok didn't look back at me.

"I-.. Um, I'm really sorry..."

"How can you be sorry?!" Mrs. Kim shot at us. "You and your family or 'friends' caused her death! How can you be sorry about this?!"

I frowned at her, Jungkook stepping up. "We didn't cause any of this. It was your daughter's fault."

"Be quiet," she hissed at him. She stood up and pointed at J-Hope, "You. Are you that girl's brother?"

I stared at her, feeling disgusted in this family. At least we know were Ji Yeon got that attitude from.

J-Hope nodded, "Yes."

"My daughter wanted one thing and it was Yoon Gi. You should have controlled your sister to stay away and let Ji Yeon date him."

Jungkook scoffed and I rolled my eyes. J-Hope seemed to loathe the family as well as we did already.

"That would never happen," he replied as their mother widen her eyes.

"Omma-"

"How dare you bast-" She rushed towards us, raising her hand until I stopped her.

J-Hope told me to let go but I refused. He repeated again and I slowly did led go of her. Mrs. Kim wrinkled her nose at me and Seok grabbed his mother's hand.

"It was never our fault in the first place. It was your daughter. My sister is married to him, and there was no way I was going to let her cut in between them. And saying that, your daughter hurt my baby sister, who was expecting a baby. What kind of action would a human being call that? At least we know that Ji Yeon is as cold as you, you snake." J-Hope voice sounded cold at the end.

He turned away from them, slamming the door behind him as their mother blinked with surprise and scoffing.

"You should tell him not to say such false-"

"It's not false," I cut Nari angrily.

Jungkook shook his head with agreement. "She took in so many rejections from Yoon Gi, and us telling her to leave us alone. Bit only to hear that Ji Yeon wanted to seek revenge."

"Yeah, and look at her now." I frowned. "It's not only her fault, but it's also all of you!"

"Ho Seok is right. You guys are all snakes. Nobody likes them," Jungkook puffed his chest.

"YAH!"

"DASI RUN RUN RUN JUNGKOOK!" I screamed, pulling his shirt and letting go as I ran to open the door. We dashed out of the room, and Jungkook ran out behind me.

I looked at him and laughed, "Good job."

"You too." He laughed.