Chapter 4: Who's to Blame?

~Suga's POV~

"Because of you, I'm becoming ruined. I wanna stop, I don't want you anymore. I can't do it, this sucks. Please don't give me any excuses.." I finished rapping, then pulling the headphones off.

I nodded then started writing.

"That sounds good."

I whirled around, seeing Ji Yeon. "Oh, Ji Yeon, your here.."

"Of course." She smiled, placing a hand over my shoulder.

I went back to my work, but thought for a moment.

"Is she really someone I need..?"

"Ani oppa~ Because you got me. I could help you out, and be your inspiration to music." She smiled, and pecking my cheek.

"Yeah.. I guess." I chuckled. "I'm going to go out for for bit and refresh my thoughts, okay?"

"Okay, but be careful."

I nodded and walked pass her with my phone, keys and jacket. Unlocked the car and drove off.

I didn't know where to go. But noticed that I was driving back home.. I got out, and walked towards the door. Wanting to knock, but I didn't.

I looked through the window, seeing Soo Ah smiling again as the boys were having fun.

"Of course... She doesn't need me anymore. Why did I even bother to come here?" I frowned, and walked off the porch.

But with a few steps I took, someone yelled out my name.

~Soo Ah's POV~

I sat on the couch, Taehyung singing for me. I smiled as he started singing 'Save Me'.

"Give me your hand! Save me, save me~ I need your love before I fall, fall..."

Then Jin joined.

All of them went to formation to dance. I giggled and watched with amazement.

"Wah.. You're all so talented."

"The best of me, you're the only thing I have. Please raise your voice so that I can laugh again. Play on!"

I clapped and got up from the couch as Jimin pulled me. I sung along with them, dancing as well.

The best moment I could have in so long with the boys. But without Suga was still a pain that was left inside of me.

I looked down at my finger, holding onto the ring.

"Your still thinking about him, huh?" Rap Monster asked.

"I don't understand how he could believe such rumors. And he should've known that I'm close to Taehyung.."

"It's alright. He's Suga."

I chuckled, "True. Tempered Suga.."

Rap Monster looked down at his phone as it was ringing.

"Sorry, I got to take this."

I nodded, turning away to Taehyung as he was laughing. I smiled softly, looking back at the window.

Someone familiar walked off the porch. My eyes widen and I ran out to open the door.

I knew it...

"Yoon Gi!" I cried.

He stopped, not looking back at me.

"Please don't leave... Please, I need you.."

Suga scoffed, "Right. Sure you do. I saw you smiling with the boys without me back there. So what's the point?" He continued walking off.

"I thought you would understand like how I understand your problems!" I screamed, tears falling.

Suga looked back at me, "But this is different-"

"It's different because you left me. I just hung out with Taehyung because you were never here when I needed your affection. Nor made plans for the two of us to be together. And you promised me... So many times.."

"Soo Ah-"

"Ani," I cut him off, puffing my chest, "you even pushed me away. I think this marriage should just be over.. It's not like I could marry someone without their trust...."

Suga widen his eyes as J-Hope ran towards me.

"Soo Ah, this is too far now. We could settle this!"

I didn't reply, but walked off. I pushed Suga away as he tried grabbing me.

~Taehyung's POV~

Soo Ah left. And I grew furious, marching towards Suga.

I grabbed him by the collar, "Why did you do that? Wae hyung?!"

"Why are you touching me?!" He pushed me away. "It was your fault in the first place! If you had never fallen for Soo Ah, this wouldn't have happened!"

"Mwo?" I scoffed, "You always left her! I had to do something, because I actually cared for her! If only I took the chance to ask her out before you, she wouldn't be in so much pain!"

"Even if you did try, she would've rejected you."

"It's a chance." I growled, "I loved her, and thought she would be happy with you. But I might've been wrong."

"Shut your mouth!" Suga yelled, raising his fist, but J-Hope grabbed his arm.

"Stop. I trusted you to care for baby sister, hyung." He threw his arm off and patted my back. "Go find Soo Ah, Taehyung.."

"But she ran off... Where could she possibly go?" I asked.

"She still might be around the neighborhood. That, is if we catch up to her in time."

I nodded, and started running, purposely bumping into Suga as he backed away.

I looked both ways, then remembered that Soo Ah went left. I started picking up my pace again, looking around.

But she wasn't in sight. I tried catching my breath, until I saw a girl running.

My eyes widen, "Soo Ah!"

But she didn't hear me. Soo Ah covered her face as she kept run, and onto the street. I looked over to the right, seeing a huge shadow.

"SOO AH!" I screamed much louder, and running onto the street to grab her.