Chapter: 40: Bangtan Family

Heyy guys! I am so sorry publishing late, but I needed a little break plus I didn't have time to continue since school has started...
BUT MY BAD IMA TRY TO CONTINUE PUBLISHING 💕 ANYWAYS, HERE YA GO AND ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------

~Soo Ah's POV~

I was really missing Yoon Gi, but he would be home in a few days.. My baby was in my arms as I rocked her, and singing a gentle lullaby.

"Soo Ah.."

"Honey..?"

I heard two familiar voices, and looked up to see my husband and my mother.

My eyes widen huge, "Omo! Why are you here? I thought you were at your concert!"

Suga chuckled as he approached me, "If it's anything about you or our baby, I will find a way to reach you in time."

"Awe..." I started tearing up and giving a big smile.

"So what's my grandchild's gender?" My mother smirked.

"She's a girl." I chuckled, showing them the small newborn. "You can hold her, omma."

Without hesitating, my mother rushed by my side, carefully reaching out for the baby, and holding onto her firmly.

"Omo... She's so beautiful..."

Yoon Gi smiled, grabbing my hand as he sat down on a chair. "Are you feeling alright?"

I nodded, "I'm okay now."

"I'm sorry that I wasn't able to be there for you during your labor.."

"It's okay," I softly said, lifting his head, "Cindy and Ngoc was there for me. They helped me so much."

"Yeah... Kinda explains that they knocked out on the couch." Suga laughed as he looked over at the two.

"And because of the baby." I chuckled, "They demanded me to rest my body, and that they would care for her."

Yoon Gi stood up, leaning close to me and kissing my lips. His soft lips I haven't touched in what seemed like years..

~Suga's POV~

"Oppa..."

"GO AWAY! Why do you always call me that?!" I lashed out at Ji Yeon as she grabbed onto my arm.

"Can't you just listen to me?!"

"Wae should I? You were the reason that Soo Ah and I could've gotten a divorce. What is there to even say?" I growled.

She scoffed, walking forward to me. "Well, I still don't understand why you married her in the first place. I mean, Hobi is the complete opposite of you. And you married the-"

"YAH!"

"She can't do anything." Ji Yeon frowned, "She's useless to what she seems. Just like J-Hope, and maybe even Jin. Jin doesn't get enough lines, and why is he even still in Bangtan? And J-Hope doesn't have much of a role. Do you see this? They-"

I rose my arm, the urge to slap her, but it felt wrong. My arm flinched as she stared at me in surprise. Slowly, I brought my arm down.

"They are not useless people. You're the useless one here. We don't need you. My wife brings happiness to me, and she's the main person that truly understands me. I will call the police on you if you won't stop. Stay away from our lives, and I wish the best for you," I sighed.

Ji Yeon then swung her arm, swinging it across my face. I just took a deep breath and slowly looked back at her, the tears in her eyes that filled. But also seeing the anger she lashed out.

"I am not useless! You will see, Min Yoon Gi... I will one day get my revenge on you... And it will cost more than anything.." She shoved me again and ran out as I watched her.

Soo Ah pulled away from our kiss, caressing my cheek. "Why are you crying?" She gently asked me.

"Mwo?" I blinked, then noticing that my cheeks and eyes were wet. "A- Ah... It's nothing.. It's probably just that I missed your kisses..." I weakly smiled, touching her forehead with mine.

"Are you happy, baby? Your mother and father has reunited~" My mother softly said as we pulled away.

I looked up at my mother-in-law, and walked towards her, "Can I please hold her?"

She nodded and carefully handed me my baby. I could feel my eyes water again, and I slowly walked towards Soo Ah. "She's beautiful as you... She has her mother's nose, lips, eyes..."

Soo Ah warmly smiled at me, "But she has your smile~"

I looked down at our baby, as she opened one eye, and brightly smiling at us.

I chuckled, "Hi there princess.."

~A Few Days Later || Soo Ah's POV~

"Aigoo, the baby is a handful! Even for the two of us." Cindy looked at Ngoc as she nodded.

"That's because you guys don't know parenting. But either do us." I sighed, Suga stroking my head.

"Well... We wanted you to rest after that painful labor." Ngoc smiled.

"Thanks again, Ngoc and Cindy." Suga nodded.

"Of course!"

"And we'll see when you and Ngoc carry Taehyung, and Jungkook's child." I teased them.

"Yah! Can you not?" We noticed a bright red across their cheeks.

I laughed and turned at the door to hear a knock.

"Here, I got." Ngoc said, rushing to the door and opening it.

"Ngocie~!"

"Omo! Taehyungie~!"

"How's Soo Ah?"

"Where's the baby??"

Then the boys all ran past Ngoc and Taehyung to us.

"Baby!" My brother squealed with excitement.

"Shhh!" I frowned to shush them. "The baby is sleeping and I don't want you guys waking her up."

"It's a girl!" Jimin cheerfully smiled, as the other boys also gathered around the baby.

"Yah, move back," Suga demanded. "I just got her to sleep, and it's difficult to put her back."

"Sorry..~"

"One at a time them." I chuckled, carefully picking her up and handing her into Jin's arms.

"Omo... I feel like real mother.~ Hi there little one," Jin cheerfully smiled.

Everyone laughed and I smiled up at Suga, as he took my hand and holding it tightly.