Chapter 7: More Rumors Spreaded?

~Soo Ah's POV~

Suga leaned in close to me, kissing my lips. I haven't kissed him in so long, and here it is.. I opened my eyes as he pulled away to reach for something.

"What is that?" I asked, slowly lifting my head.

"I want you to listen to this." He smiled, pulling out his phone. Suga clicked play and it started playing a song.

It was catchy, but it was also soothing as it continued to play. I could even recognize the familiar voices. But then my brother's rapping caught me.

"All the things you said are like a mask. It hides the truth and rips me apart. It pierces me, I'm going crazy, I hate this. Take it all away, I hate you."

Then the vocals of V's voice.

"But you're my everything~ (You're my) Everything~ (You're my) Everything~ (You're my)"

I chuckled as it showed hatred, but love at the same time. Suga rubbed the back of his nape.

I took his hand, "I like it.. What's the title?"

"'I Need U'."

I smiled, both of us staring into each others gaze as the song continued playing.

"I need you girl~ Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone? I need you girl~ Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?"

"Honey... When I get better, can we have the whole day to spend together?"

"Of course." He kissed my hand as I chuckled.

After some time alone with Suga, the rest of the boys came in. They all ran in a hurry, almost knocking my husband over.

"Yah! Careful!" He yelled.

"Soo Ah! Are you feeling better?"

"Did you make up with Suga hyung?"

"Omo! We missed you so much!"

"Aigoo... Lower your voices. My head still aches." I spoke.

"Ahh.. Joesonghabnida Soo Ah~" Jimin sheepishly smiled.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked. "I thought he would like to visit me, since I'm awake.."

"He's using the restroom. He'll be back." Jin smiled.

I nodded and looked at my brother as he sighed with relief.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa~"

"You know you scared me to death?! I was so fucking scared that the doctor was wrong that you would wake up soon! It's been a week!"

"Joesonghabnida~"

"Watch your mouth, J-Hope." Jin commented.

"Well, at least noona is alright now." Jungkook said.

Rap Monster nodded, "Yeah, that's correct. We, the Bangtan family must stick together. Family is family, and we stay together and go through obstacles together."

"Yeah!" All the boys yelled.

I giggled, and the door opened, revealing Taehyung.

"Oh! Taehyung! Come here! Soo Ah is awake!" Jimin pulled him.

I smiled softly as he approached. "Neo gwaenchanh ni?"

"Y-Yeah.." He blinked.

"I'm not sure if this is good news.." Suga looked up from his phone.

"Mwo?" J-Hope looked over.

"'Jung Soo Ah rushed to the hospital with BTS V after a terrible car accident'." Suga read aloud.

"There's more. Read the details." J-Hope said.

"'J-Hope's little sister was caught running in tears, with V chasing after her. She was rushed to the hospital after a large green truck has crashed her. Though the news of Suga and Soo Ah dating for approximately 6 years, they must've broke up with no news of them together'.."

Suga finished and looked at me. Taehyung also looked over at me as I blinked.

"Yah! Hyung, there's more." J-Hope pointed out, and grabbing his phone.

"Ho Seok!" He yelled, trying to grab his phone back but my brother ran towards the other side of my bed.

"'Conclusions has come to that 'Soo Gi' is over. But there has been news of Suga with an unknown girl. They have been spotted together recently together'."

"Well, that's it I guess."

"I swear, it's nothing honey.." Suga grabbed my hand as I just stared at him. "Really, I've been- Never mind."

"We should just let it go." Rap Monster said.

"Aren't they going to find out that hyung and noona are married?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe." I looked up, "If they realized that I had always had a ring on my finger for the past few years."

Jimin scoffed, "They're idiots if they haven't."

"It does seem like that, Jimin." Suga frowned.

"Do you guys think that it's time for them to know? Even ARMY's don't know about it, remember?" Jin placed a hand over Suga's shoulder.

"But what would they think?" I looked up worriedly. "Won't they start throwing hate comments about me?"

"Don't worry about it, Soo Ah." J-Hope sighed. "You're my little sister, I'm sure they'll understand. But even if they don't, they'll have to understand later when they go to deeper details either way."

"Alright.. But when did they published that?"

"I just saw this. But I'll say about a few days after the incident."

"They won't stop watching us until they figure out the truth or something. All of us need to be careful, and that mostly goes out to you three." Rap Monster sighed.

Suga, Taehyung, and I looked at each other and nodded.

"We understand, hyung."

"Yeah."