Chapter 41: Baby's Name

Before we start...
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN BTS' COMEBACK?!?! OMG IT'S SO GOOD!!~
-------------------------------------------------

~Taehyung's POV~

Soo Ah and the baby was finally released from the hospital, but they couldn't leave under one thing. Ngoc and I had all of Soo Ah's things ready to go, but she stayed in the room with the others.

"Why aren't they getting out?" I questioned Ngoc.

She shrugged, "I really don't know... Do you want to check up on them?"

I quickly nodded and walked inside their room.

"So before we could release you, what do you lovely couple want to name your child?" The nurse asked Soo Ah and Suga hyung.

"How about Hae Won?" I smiled brightly.

"Ani," Suga shook his head.

I sighed, feeling a hand over my shoulder.

Ngoc cheerfully smiled up at me, "Don't feel down. We should llet them choose. Besides, I think that was a wonderful name."

"Thanks Ngoc." I brightly smiled back, then wrapping an arm over her shoulder.

I could feel my cheeks flush with redness, and I'm sure that Ngoc felt the same. She hasn't given me any negative signs, so what's there to do?!

"Ooh! Hei Ran? Mi Ran?" Jin thought out loud with a smile.

"Ani, how about Moon Byeol?" Rap Monster asked.

I looked over at Yoon Gi hyung as he shook his head.

"How about Mi Yeong?" Soo Ah suggested with confidence as she looked down at the baby in her arms. "It means beautiful flower.."

"I agree with it." J-Hope gave a sunshine smile.

"Ooh, that's a very pretty name!" Jungkook brightened up.

"I'm pretty too," Jin scoffed, pretending to flip his hair.

Jimin, Ngoc, Cindy, and I laughed at him. Jin hyung looked back at us and rolled his eyes, Soo Ah also chuckling.

"Alright. We'll go with it. Min Mi Yeong.." Suga nodded.

"Okay! We'll write her name down, and you'll be all set!" The nurse smiled, turning away with the paperwork.

I led go of Ngoc and went to take another look of the baby. "Baby Mi Yeong..." I softly said, staring into her big brown eyes. "Do you like that name?"

Mi Yeong blinked at me, then smiling real quick with her eye smile. "Omo, omo, omo! I made a baby smile!" I happily cheered, bringing my arms up.

Soo Ah chuckled as she rocked the baby, "Yes you did.."

"Wah.. She's so adorable.."

"I don't see that see that she has my smile.." J-Hope sighed.

"Actually, she has her father's smile." Suga frowned at J-Hope hyung.

~A Year Later || Jungkook's POV~

"How do I make you happy..." I blinked at Mi Yeong as she stared back up at me.

Jin covered his eyes, and opened up, "Peek-a-boo!"

Mi Yeong giggled and squealed with happiness.

"Never mind.."

Jin continued a few more times and Mi Yeong's squeal got louder. "Okay, I think that should be enough," Jin laughed, grabbing Mi Yeong.

"Mi Yeong, bleh." I hoped that she would copy me.

"Beh.. Blehh!" She squealed, drooling all over Jin's shirt.

"Omo!" I laughed as Jin widen his eyes.

"Jungkook! Aigoo!"

"Let me take her." I calmed myself, taking Mi Yeong from Jin's arms as he went towards the kitchen. "Good job baby girl," I gently pinched her cheeks as she gave me the sweetest smile.

"Jungkook!" I quickly turned around to see Cindy rushing towards me. "How's the baby doing? I heard that you made her drool all over Jin," She chuckled.

"Apparently so," I smiled at her. "By the way, do you know where Taehyung went?"

"Ah! He left with Ngoc. And maybe he's gonna ask her out." Cindy smirked at me as I laughed.

"Probably." I leaned in to kiss her forehead.

Maybe I should too. It feels like it is finally time for me to make my relationship with Cindy official. Besides, it's not like I would get my heart broken...

"Ma!" Mi Yeong screamed as she started crying.

"Omo! Sorry Mi Yeong!" I jumped with surprised, "Where's Soo Ah or Yoon Gi?"

Cindy looked around, and pointed over at the kitchen, "Yoon Gi left with J-Hope for something, and I think Soo Ah's in the kitchen."

I nodded at her and quickly walked towards the kitchen. "Oh Jin, where's Soo-"

"I'm here!" Soo Ah called over.

Mi Yeong's cry got louder, and her face was turning red. Again, I rushed to Soo Ah while she brushed herself and Mi Yeong wanting to reach for her mother.

Soo Ah took Mi Yeong, gently patting her back, "It's okay... Omma's here.."

"I don't think she likes me very much," I sighed.

Soo Ah laughed, "No it's not. She's probably hungry, that's all." She looked up at the clock and back at me. "Yoon Gi and J-Hope should be home in 15 minutes. I'm going to go feed Mi Yeong during the time, and I need you or someone to watch her later when I leave to buy things for her first birthday."

I nodded, "Got it."

Married to Suga || MYG {Season 1}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें