Chapter 5: Leave or Stay

~Taehyung's POV~

It was a truck. I screamed for Soo Ah to stop running. She just turned back at me, and I took off to push her. But I was too late..

I stopped running, the truck shrieked to stop as Soo Ah harshly fell onto her side.

"SOO AH!!" I ran towards her, wanting to grab her but I was afraid of hurting her.

Her eyes barely were opened, but she kept it open. Her head was bleeding, her palms, and her side.

"You'll be fine, Soo Ah! Just hold on! The ambulance are on their way!" I cried, caressing her cheek.

A tear slipped down her cheeks, and so did mine. I wiped her cheeks, holding her close to me.

"Please just hang on Soo Ah.." I cried, "Please.."

The ambulance came, and they carefully placed Soo Ah onto the bed.

"Are you here her boyfriend?" They asked.

"Ani, I'm her best friend." I wiped my cheeks.

But I wish I was..

"Alright. Come with us."

I nodded and climbed in after they carried the bed inside the back. Then closing the door after.

I grabbed Soo Ah's hand as she weakly looked over at me.

"T-Taehyung... It.. It hurts..

"I know... Just endure it, you'll be fine after.."

She slowly nodded, and closed her eyes.

As we reached the hospital, I still held onto Soo Ah's hand, running besides her. They rushed her into the E.R., the nurses stopping me from entering.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can not enter."

"Wae?! I need to stay beside her!"

But they kept pushing me back. I looked over as Soo Ah looked away from me.

~Suga's POV~

I sat out on the porch, waiting for I don't know what. A car pulled up and I got up. But it was Ji Yeon.. I sighed and sat back down.

"Oppa! Neo gwaenchanh ni? {Are you okay} Did Taehyung hurt you?"

"I'm fine, and ani."

J-Hope gave me a disgusted look, but then turned away as he received a phone call. He turned away, and answered it.

"Taehyung, did you find Soo Ah?.... Why are you crying?"

I looked up at J-Hope, Ji Yeon holding onto me.

"Mwo?! What hospital? Alright! We're on the way!" He ended the call and ran inside. "Yah! Hurry up! We're leaving to the hospital!"

"Wae?" I asked.

"Why should you care? It's not like you care for Soo Ah anymore.." His voice was cold. Something I've never heard before.

"What do you mean?" I widen my eyes, pushing Ji Yeon away. "What happened to Soo Ah?"

J-Hope sighed as the rest of the boys rushed out. "Soo Ah got hit by a truck. Right now she's in the emergency room. If you want to go and check up on her, that seems like the best choice. But I'm not going to stop you."

J-Hope walked past me, and the others exchanging glances at me. I stared across in horror, then whirling around.

"Oppa, let's go home..." Ji Yeon ran to hug my arm.

"Wae?! Soo Ah's hurt! How could you think about going home at a time like this?!" I yelled, pushing her off, and running towards my car as she went to mine. "What are you doing?" I frowned.

"If we're going to see Soo Ah, shouldn't we go in the same car?"

"Hell no. You have your own. Drive yourself. You'll distract me." I reversed my car and drove off.

At the hospital, I rushed towards the waiting room. I looked around for the others, then seeing Taehyung being crowded around by the members.

"Guys.." 

He looked up at me and rushed towards me. "You!"

V grabbed the collar of my shirt, then pulling a punch across my face.

I fell back onto the ground, touching my wound to see blood on my finger. I looked up at him as he grabbed my collar again to pick me up.

"How dare you show your face here!"

"And I'm surprise that you have the strength to hit me this hard." I scoffed.

"Yeah, because I love Soo Ah. Unlike you."

"Yah!" I pushed him back, "You should know very well that I love her more!"

"Then why did you leave her!?" V shoved me back.

I turned away, then pulling a harsh punch at the wall. "I left because of you! I feared that Soo Ah would leave me because how I failed to show my affection..."

"But you decided to leave either way." Taehyung growled.

"Oppa!"

We all looked back to see Ji Yeon. She ran towards me and grabbing my hand.

"You're bleeding!"

"I'm fine." I growled, pulling her off.

"But you're gushing blood! Look, there's even a dent on the wall." She reached out to pull my hand again, but I had to wince.

"Omo! Neo gwaenchanh ni? Mian haeyo {I am sorry} oppa!"

I threw her hands away from me, "Leave me alone." Then I turned away.

"Hyung!!"

"Yoon Gi, come back!"

I ignored them and went to the bathroom to wash off the blood that started gushing.

"Aish.." I winced, "I might have broken a knuckle...." I sighed, throwing away the tissues. "Of course.. I need you Soo Ah. I really need you.."

I nodded, walked out as J-Hope waited for me outside.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you. I hear that our new song, 'I Need U' it's about Soo Ah, isn't?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I heard you in the restroom. Besides, you've been working on it every since the fight between you two."

"I guess."

"And I know that you don't hate her."

"It's because of the lyrics, huh?"

"Yeah. Saying, 'I hate you. You're cold'. You clearly know that she isn't like that. But you wanted to hide it, because it was you." 

"Haven't you seen what she made me feel with Taehyung?" I glared and him and walked away. But J-Hope pulled me back.

"Let go of me."

"Brother-in-law..."

I blinked in surprised as the words came out of his mouth.

"I beg you.. Please fix the relationship between you two. Right now, Soo Ah is suffering from a few broken ribs, and a broken left arm. Mind as well you try to make it up for her. Or else it'll be too late."

"Why would it be too late?" I narrowed my eyes.

"She wanted the divorce paperwork. But I stalled her enough to wait. So, hurry. And.. The doctor is waiting for you to check up on your hand.."

What should I do.. Leave Soo Ah forever, or stay and ask for forgiveness.. I knew I had one choice, and I knew what that was.