Chapter 50: Finally Awake~

~Suga's POV~

It's been weeks since Soo Ah was unconscious. Months... Almost 3 months to be exact since our accident. My arm fulled healed, and Ji Yeon's funeral was nearly ready. Fans commented on the updates about Soo Ah, and some already thought that she passed away while she was asleep and that we should unplug the wires. But J-Hope and I refused.

I sat next to Jungkook as he was holding onto Mi Yeong and Cindy giving her a biscuit. J-Hope was sitting beside Soo Ah's bed, Rap Monster and Jin went out to get food, and Taehyung and Ngoc were sleeping on the other couch.

"Kookie, be careful with her." I said, moving close to them.

"It's fine hyung," Jungkook smiled, writing some lyrics onto the paper.

*read the little comic Jungkook down LOL*

"Jungkook!" I hollered at him, grabbing Mi Yeong as she fell onto the pillow

"Omo! Jungkook!" Cindy widen her eyes, pushing him as I held Mi Yeong. "Is she okay?!"

"Yeah, she seems fine.."

Jin shook his head, smacking the back of Jungkook's head. "Pabo! She's a baby, and you dropped her?"

"Ah- ah! Sorry! I just wanted to pick up her biscuit!" Jungkook rubbed his hands together.

"Aish..."

"Well you can't triple task!" Cindy sighed.

"Appa!" Mi Yeong happily giggled as I patted her back.

"You okay baby?"

Mi Yeong nodded, wrapping her short arms around my neck.

"We should wake up Taehyung and Ngoc. We're going to leave soon.."

"Are we really? Its only 8- Oh... Nevermind.."

"Why? What time is it?" I asked Cindy.

"It's almost 1 A.M..." She sofly said.

"Mwo?! Really? How come Mi Yeong seems so energetic?"

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck, "Well... She took a long nap.. And I might've given her some candy.."

My eyes widen as I rose a hand until Jungkook covered his head.

"BUT! BUT~ But she didn't choke, am I right?"

I sighed, lowering my hand as Jungkook also lowered his arms. Yet I still smacked his head

"Ah!"

"Pabo.."

All of a sudden, we heard J-Hope screaming, jumping out of his chair, with the ability to wake up Taehyung and Ngoc.

"Well that will do," Jin smiled.

"SOO AH! SHE'S AWAKE!!"

"Is she really?!" I widen my eyes and we all rushed to crowd around her bed.

"Soo Ah? Taehyung to Soo Ah?" Taehyung waved his hand over her eyes.

"Stop it," Jimin frowned, elbowing him. He tippy toed over and checked, "Oh! She's waking up!"

"Soo Ah?" I asked, leaning close to her with Mi Yeong.

Mi Yeong turned to look and stared as Soo Ah's eyes were slowly opening.

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Soo Ah!"

"It wasn't her fault... It was Ji Yeon.."

"But there isn't much from what we can do.. She's dead.."

Ji Yeon's dead?

"Please wake up Soo Ah.. I'm not going to give up on you just yet... Just tell me that you're alive.."

I felt a tear drop fell onto my arm, and I flicked my fingers to the feeling. In so long, I haven't moved, but I was moving slowly.

"OMO! SOO AH!"

The voices around we fuzzy, still hard to be heard.. I couldn't tell who was in the room, but..

Where am I exactly?

My ear finally cleared out as the voices around me were well known and clear, as my eyes opened. I finally saw light, the faces of the boys, Cindy, Ngoc's, and my precious baby...

"Omma!" Mi Yeong squealed with happiness and I weakly smiled at her.

"Soo Ah... Do you remember anything?" Jin asked, leaned over.

"Can she speak?" Taehyung whispered loudly.

"Yah! Pabo, she could hear that," Ngoc sighed, face palming her head.

"Oh whoops.. My bad.."

"I can only remember the day of the accident, and apparently I heard that Ji Yeon's dead..-"

"Wait," J-Hope stopped me, "you remember hearing us saying that Ji Yeon's dead?"

I nodded slowly with confusion.

"Oml! That was about 3 months ago!" Suga shot at me.

3 months?! Was I really out that long?

"Guys, I'm so confused now..."

"We were getting to that point," Rap Monster chuckled.

Mi Yeong climbed onto me as she broke free from her father's grip, and hugging onto me like gum stuck in my hair.

"She missed you very much..." Suga smiled sweetly.

"I've missed all of you..." I sighed, stroking my daughter's hair.

"But apparently you heard that 3 months ago... You must've been awake, but still unconscious some how.." Rap Monster began.

"Yeah, and as those months past, it probably felt lik a few hours to you...." My brother thought aloud.

"It did." I replied, "I really thought I was out for a day or something. But I guess not.."

Ngoc shook her head, "But at least you're back.."

"A lot of people started to assume that you were dead.. Time to break that rumor!" Cindy clasp his hands together with a big smile.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Our family is back together~ Omo, everything is going to be so different.." Jin sighed.

"Indeed it will be.." I smiled as we all huddled together closer into a small hugging reunion.

-----------------------------------------------

AHAHA I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THIS STORY! Luckily this wasn't a sad ending LOL
But I just wanted to say that there is ONE MORE chapter, and that would be the Epilogue.
So that might be a bonus and I'll try to make it longer so~ YAH