Chapter 16: Finally Some Peace..

~Soo Ah's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Suga's back in front of me. I smiled, getting up to hug him.

"Good morning my husband~"

"Mhmm, good night..." He said sleepily.

I giggled and kissed his cheek, then stroking his hair through my fingers.

His eyes barely opened, but he still managed to open them. Suga smiled back at me, then pinning me back down on the bed.

"Yoon Gi!"

"Did you get enough sleep last night?"

I nodded, caressing his cheek. "It doesn't really matter. But did you? You seem to never-"

"I did." He cut me, "Thanks to you."

"Aigoo.. Just go wear a shirt."

"Wae? You made everything and we-"

"Aish!" I shushed him, looking up.

"Hyung! Soo Ah!"

We both widen our eyes, and I pushed Suga as I pulled the blanket over my chest.

"Omo!! Jungkook! Get out!"

The maknae chuckled and closed the door as Suga got up to lock the door. He sighed, going through our closet, and wearing his plain black shirt.

"Do you want me to get you some clothes for you while I'm at it?"

I looked around and shook my head. But he still threw me his tee shirt, and walked out.

I smiled as he left, locking the door behind him. I grabbed the shirt, and got out of bed. Brushing my teeth, wearing my bra, and his tee shirt, then out the door.

"Was it a success?"

"Hopefully it was."

"Baby Soo Ah!" J-Hope smiled, opening his arms widen.

"I'm not a baby anymore, oppa." I rolled my eyes, but still accepted his hug.

"Well, to me you are. But maybe if something.."

"Aish!" I lightly punched his arm and walking in the kitchen to greet Jin.

"Ho Seok teased you?"

I nodded, sitting down across the kitchen counter.

"That's what older brothers are there for." He chuckled. "Yah! Breakfast is ready!"

"I guess." I sighed, Jin handing me a plate. "Thanks for cooking breakfast for me."

"No problem. You and Suga did need your moment together."

I giggled, as the other boys came in. Taehyung smiled at me, running to my side.

"How was your anniversary?"

"It was amazing, thank you." I smiled, pinching his cheek. "Which reminds me, you guys all planned it, huh?"

"Mwo? No!" Jimin scoffed.

"Jimin." I looked at him.

"I mean, we might've!"

"That's all I needed to hear."

"Aish, hyung." Jungkook frowned.

I chuckled, handing everyone a plate that Jin handed to me.

"So, Soo Ah, did you and hyung.. Ya know.." Jungkook smirked.

My cheeks flushed with redness as I pulled his plate away. "Yah! I'm going to kill you! No inappropriate thoughts!"

"Aish..." Suga frowned with annoyance.

"Haha! Mian haeyo noona! Joesonghabnida hyung!"

"Perverted children.." Jin mumbled as I laughed.

"They're your children, Jin."

"Sadly..."

"Here." I gave Jungkook back his plate. Jungkook lowered her head and left to the dinner table.

"Well, go eat. We should go to the grocery store after, and have some fun."

"Okay." I nodded, and went to join the rest of the boys with Jin.

After we finished breakfast, and got ready, we went over to town and to the grocery store.

"Soo Ah, can I get this?" Taehyung smiled, holding a box of pocky.

"Ani you can't."

"What about this?" He pulled out a box of cereal.

I sighed, grabbing some vegetables. "How many times do I have to repeat myself? Taehyung?" I looked around as he went missing. "Taehyung? Aish.."

"Baby Soo!"

I looked over as J-Hope smiled brightly with some fruits with Jin.

"Omo, seriously?"

"You should know that I won't stop calling you that~"

I rolled my eyes and pushed the cart, looking through the seafood aisle. Then all of a sudden I heard shrieks. I whirled around as a group of girls crowded around them.

"Omo! It's J-Hope oppa!!"

"Jin! Saranghae!"

"There's Jimin! And Jungkook! And the rest of them!!"

I blinked as the group of girls separated to their favorite idol. I chuckled but kept my space from them.

Suga awkwardly smiled as they crowded around him and Taehyung.

"The rumours between Taehyung and Soo Ah are fake, right?" A fan asked.

"Yeah, there's nothing between us." Taehyung replied with a smile, "We're just really close best friends. I wouldn't take Suga hyung's girlfriend."

"Wah~!"

I stared at Taehyung as he kept smiling at the fans, and Suga looking surprised.

After we bought everything, we drove back home and carrying all the groceries inside.

"Thank you.." I softly said into Taehyung's ear.

He looked up and smiled weakly. "I guess... But, it's something that seemed important for them to know the truth."

"Yes it is."

"Mian haeyo Soo Ah." Rap Monster sighed, pulling his phone down.

"What's wrong?"

"We need to leave to continue with our next tour."

"When is it?" I got up as Suga held onto me.

"Right now.."

"I suppose so..."

"Yah, you won't be alone, honey." Suga lifted my chin. "The ring, remember? I'll always be by your side even if we're miles apart."

I nodded and J-Hope wrapped an arm over my shoulder.

"And you have pictures of all of us. We'll make sure to FaceTime you after, okay?"

"Alright. Good luck." I smiled as Rap Monster lowered his head.

Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung handed everyone their bags, and out the door. I waved, and kept waving until the door closed.

"Annyeong Soo Ah!!" Suga yelled, sticking his head out.

I giggled, "Annyeong!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too, Yoon Gi!"

Then all the boys sticked out their heads, waving good bye and screaming. Especially Taehyung and J-Hope.