Chapter 25: Guess Who's Back?!

~Soo Ah's POV~

"If we all think about it, there hasn't been any rumors about us." Jin thought aloud.

"True.." Jimin placed a finger over his chin, "But just wait until they notice Soo Ah's baby bump. It'll be everywhere!"

I chuckled and nodded while Suga placed a hand over my belly.

"I can't wait until the baby comes.." Suga whispered into my ear.

"Neither can I." I smiled brightly, leaning close to kiss his cheek.

"And you know, we haven't heard of this one person in months.. What happens if she comes back?"

"Aigoo Jin, don't-" My brothers words were cut off  the doorbell. "Jinx it... Who could that be?"

"It could be our director, coming in to talk to us about our plans for our next tour." Rap Monster said, getting up to reach the door.

"Which reminds me, when is your upcoming tour anyway?" I questioned the boys.

"Nam Joon isn't sure. He said next week, but it might be delayed for another few weeks." Suga said.

I slowly nodded, placing my hands over my belly.

It'll just be us...

"Don't be upset honey.." My husband lifted my chin up, "I'll call you everyday before and after our concert to check up on you and the baby." Then he leaned in the kiss my lips.

"Yah! Min Yoon Gi!"

Suga and I quickly pulled away, everyone turning back to look. Rap Monster ran after a girl, pushing J-Hope aside, and pulling Suga away from me.

"Ji Yeon?!" I widen my eyes and jumping to my feet.

"Did you all miss me?" She smirked at me.

"What are doing here?" Jungkook growled, getting up to stand next to me.

"Omo! The maknae trying to protect Soo Ah? Ah... Still trying to give her affection?" Ji Yeon laughed, pulling Suga even closer to her.

"Just tell us why you're here, Ji Yeon." I frowned.

"What does it look like I'm doing? There's only one certain person I would come back for! Are you seriously this dumb?"

I scoffed at her, pulling my husband's other hand, "What about you? Is your head empty? Did you trip over something to forget that Yoon Gi is my husband?"

Ji Yeon wrinkled her nose, "Why you-!" She rose her hand.

I tightly closed my eyes, expecting a sting across my face. But nothing.. I opened my eyes to see Suga gripping onto her wrist.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her." He narrowed his eyes and throwing her arm harshly.

"O-Oppa... I-I.."

"Oppa?! Do you really need a hearing aid?! You son of a-!"

"Soo Ah! Come on.." Hoseok grabbed my arm, and pulling it down.

I sighed, still looking at Ji Yeon with fury as she stared at Yoon Gi.

Why is she back?! I thought I got rid of her for good! But I guess not... This girl won't give up, won't she?

"Brother, please let go of me."

J-Hope stared into my eyes, shaking his head. I looked over at Ji Yeon as Suga turned away.

She grabbed his hand, "Yoon Gi, please give me a chance.. Please, I beg you..."

"Go home. Don't ever come back to this place." He yanked her off, his voice real low.

Suga left the room, going upstairs. I watched him leave and turning back at Ji Yeon.

My brother lost his grip on my arm so I took the advantage. I marched towards her, and slapped her.

The boys widen their eyes, and so did Ji Yeon. She held her hands over her cheek as the shock hit her hard.

"You heard him. Leave!" I rose my voice.

"No. Not until I have Suga to myself!"

I scoffed at her, "How? He's not an item that you can possess."

"Then I'll have him fall for me." She flipped her hair, and puffed out her chest.

Her breast were bigger than mine, but I didn't give a crap. My husband isn't into those type of girls.

"Suga is already with me, Ji Yeon. And I'm caring his child." I placed a hand over my small baby bump.

Ji Yeon narrowed her eyes and rolled her eyes, "I'll be back again. Just wait.."

She turned away from me, pushing Jin, Rap Monster, and Taehyung out of her way. I glared at her as she walked out of my sight. 

"Soo Ah, are you alright?" Rap Monster asked me in a worried tone.

"I am. But are you guys?"

"Yes, it was just a small push." Jin nodded.

"We need to protect Soo Ah and the baby." We heard a voice from upstairs. I looked up, Suga walking back to meet up with us. "Who knows what Ji Yeon could do to you or our baby. I just want you both safe and sound.."

"Yoon Gi.."

"She's after me, and only me. We'll fine a way to get rid of her, and during this time, you have to be cautious at all times when we're on tour.."

"Yeah, I'll call Da Won {J-Hope and Soo Ah's older sister} to come over and watch you." J-Hope smiled, pulling out his phone. 

I sighed, and nodded, "I will."

"Okay..."