Chapter 46: Is this Reality?!

~Suga's POV~

I twitched my fingers, my eyes slowly opening to see a stray of light, but somehow still wanted my eyes closed. I heard voices, and listened carefully to them.

"Ap- Appa...."

"Yoon Gi.. Please wake up.."

"How do we tell him and Mi Yeong.."

"SHUT UP! Keep your voice low."

"Aigoo.... What a terrible day it has.."

"Appa..!"

Mi Yeong...

I flashed my eyes opened, looking around my area to see the boys and my daughter surrounding around my bed.

"Mi Yeong.." I softly said her name.

Tears screamed down her pale cheeks as she reached out her arms for me.

"Pa!" She cried louder as Jin leaned closer to me.

I gently smiled at her, carefully wrapping my right arm around her.

"The doctor said that you broke your left arm, and nothing serious happened else where," Rap Monster sighed.

I slowly nodded.

"And paparazzis are around the building after they noticed that you were in that huge car accident." Jimin added.

"And what about Soo Ah?" I looked up from Mi Yeong to J-Hope.

J-Hope gave me a blank look, his arms crossed over his face. Something was wrong, and everyone wouldn't tell me..

"Ho Seok-"

A split second and he quickly stormed out the room.

"W-What happened... What happened to Soo Ah?!" I rose my voice.

"Hyung..." Jungkook's eyes watered real quick as I was still confused, but fear rose higher in me.

"I asked, what happened to her?!"

"Yoon Gi.. We really can't explain it but-... She's in the other room if you would want to um... Check.." Jin softly said.

Taehyung grabbed Mi Yeong as she began to cry again, and I swiftly jumped out of my bed, yanking off the wires and rushing out towards my left.

"W-Wait! I didn't mean it!"

"Yoon Gi! Come back!" Jin shouted.

I stood by the door, seeing J-Hope inside and sitting down beside the bed.

I hesitated to open the door, but cautiously reach out for it, and finally turning the knob to open.

"Ho Seok.." I asked, taking small steps towards him. But I was about 5 feet behind. "W-.. What's wrong.."

J-Hope kept quiet as his head was down. I stood there, the silence that filled in between us and finally he spoked.

"She's gone..." He lifted his head.

I could see his face. His nose turned pink and his eyes were red and wet, along with his cheeks.

But I was frozen. "W.. W-What do you mean...?"

"Soo Ah.. My baby sister..... SHE'S DEAD!" He hollered, and went back to sobbing. "She died in that car accident!"

My eyes widen with tears that filled it instantly, my feet felt like it was glued onto the ground.

"No.. No she can't... No!" I quickly raced to the other side of the bed.

Of course I stumbled to reach her, falling into my knees. "Soo Ah..?" I croacked.

My right hand reached to check, her face was still warm, but her lips were pale, and so was her skin.

"Yoon Gi, don't blame yourself for it.." Rap Monster said.

"How can I not?! I was the one made her panic! How am I suppose to live with this guilt?!"

"But it wasn't your fault from that one car who ran into you guys." Jungkook sighed.

"Yeah... We don't know much about the accident, but that was a pretty hard crash that made the car tumble..." Taehyung blinked, rocking Mi Yeong side to side.

I looked over at Mi Yeong, who was fallen alseep in her uncles arms.

I'm sorry I couldn't be a better father... Now that your mother is... Away.. Forever... This moment will haunt me, and I could never forgive myself..

"Mian haeyo.." I softly cried, digging my face into her bed. "Mian haeyo..."

"Yoon Gi!"