Chapter 33: Sealed Decision

~Jungkook's POV~

"Do we really have to keep this a a secret?" I kept questioning J-Hope.

"I wish we didn't.. But for Suga, I suppose we have to." He sighed.

"But Soo Ah deserves to know!" I stood up from my seat.

"Kookie, lower your voice, and sit down." Jin demanded.

"We all have the same thoughts. But lets just respect hyungs decision.." Jimin said.

"This is complete bullshit!"

"Yah! Language!" Jin frowned, standing up. "Wae are you even getting so pissed? Yoon-"

"Because hyung doesn't want her to care. I know Soo Ah. She doesn't like it when we hide things from her. She needs to know the truth."

"Jungkook-"

The door opened, and the doctor walked out. Everyone rushed to their feet, "What's the news, doctor?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Is hyung going to be okay?" Taehyung added.

The doctor sighed, "It is confirmed that his appendix has burst. Yoon Gi will need to have surgery for this."

"Mwo?! When?"

"Umm, any time this week. But I'll prefer to do it eariler since he must've endured the pain, and it will be even more painful if it later this week." The doctor said, going through the papers on his clipboard.

Rap Monster hyung nodded, "Alright. We'll ask him when he would like to get the surgery, and report it back to you."

"Okay."

We all lowered our head, "Thank you."

"Gomabseubnida.." I softly said, looking up as the doctor nodded and left.

Then we went inside Yoon Gi's room. He was already looking around, and adjusting himself.

"I already asked to get my surgery tomorrow morning." He said.

"Wait, what? B-But you-.. We just-.." J-Hope widen his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Jimin gave a puzzled look.

Suga nodded, "Yeah, I'm positive." He then yanked off the needles and climbed out of bed.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Jin yelled, all of us stopping Suga. "What are you doing?!"

"I need to go back home to Soo Ah. I already promised her I'll be back."

"Hyung, you need to rest." I said, trying to pull him back.

"Yeah! Soo Ah's safe under Da Won's care." J-Hope nodded.

"Move." Suga bluntly said, giving us his death glare, "I do not want to repeat myself."

"B-But hyung.."

"Move."

Rap Monster placed a hand over my shoulder and I sighed, stepping aside as Yoon Gi went to exit.

"Mind as well you tell Soo Ah!" I turned back, screaming. "She deserves to know, or else she'll be broken!" Hot tears streamed down my cheeks, along with a warm face.

"Jungkook!" Jin hissed, "What the heck?!"

"Mian haeyo, but she does." I pulled Jin's arm off me and stormed off.

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Drink this. It's warm lemon tea, and I'm sure it'll help sooth your stomach and cramps." My sister handed my a cup.

"Gomabseubnida.."

I took the cup, blowing onto it, and taking a small sip.

"So..?"

"It's fine, it'll get better." I smiled, placing one hand over my belly.

Then I started feeling dizzy, then wanting to vomit. I frowned, and covered my mouth as I placed the cup down.

"Soo Ah, are you okay? Are you feeling worse?" Da Won hurried to me.

"Ani... This is normal, I suppose.. I'll be fine.." I inhaled, then exhaled deeply. "Don't worry," I smiled, gently pushing her away.

"I hope so.."

"Soo Ah?"

Da Won and I turned around from the kitchen, to the living. Who could be here? But, that was extremely familiar.. I swiftly got onto my feet and hurried out.

"Y-Yoon Gi?" I called, then looking at the him.

"I'm home," Suga gave me his gummy smile, his arms out open.

I smiled with the tears in my eyes, and rushing towards him. "I missed you so much!!"

"I missed you too, haha. How's the baby doing?" He chuckled, placing a hand over my belly.

"Getting bigger," I giggled, and leaning close to peck his cheek.

"Gomabseubnida so much, Da Won." Suga smiled at my sister.

Da Won nodded, "Of course. I'm always here if my family need anything."

I gave my sister a huge smile, and Suga taking my hand as we both walked upstairs.

-------------------------------------------------

Quick question: Do you guys want a sad, or happy ending? 😂