Chapter 31: Away for Tour

~A Week Later || Soo Ah's POV~

"Do you have all your things?"

"Where's eomeoni Jin?"

"Yah! Where's my underwear?! Jungkook?!"

"I don't have it!"

"Can we bring some jams along?"

"Jimin! No!"

"Can you guys not?"

"Good luck, boys. Don't push yourselves too much, and make sure you get plenty of rest and food, okay?" I chuckled, fixing Suga's shirt.

"We will, and do not worry. You should be taking care of yourself and the baby." Suga smiled as he went to stroke my hair.

"We'll be fine. The baby is only 2 months. And isn't Da Won coming over?"

"Yeah," J-Hope pulled his phone down, "she just called me and said that she's almost here."

"It's almost time to leave!" Rap Monster called from outside.

"I'm going to miss you, Soo Ah." Taehyung softly smiled.

"I'll miss you too," I smiled back and giving him a hug. "I'll miss all of you~"

"Take care of the baby!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

"I will!" I chuckled.

"Knock knock, Soo Ah, Ho Seok?" We all heard a familiar voice by the opened front door.

"Da Won!" J-Hope and I squealed and running towards our older sister.

{A/N: She's so beautiful 😍💕}

"Omo!" She laughed as we tackled her into a hug. "How are you guys?"

"Great! We missed you so much!" J-Hope cried with happiness.

"Aigoo.. Oppa!" I smiled, nudging him. "But we're doing fine unnie~"

"Oh yeah! How's the baby?" Da Won asked.

"You can feel, if you want," I giggled. "But the baby is a bit handful."

Da Won brightly smiled down at my baby bump, and bringing all of us into a hug again.

"Awe, sibling reunion!" Jin cheered.

"Wah, and you're going to be a father Yoon Gi. Congrats!" Da Won smiled at my husband.

Suga lowered his head, "Gomabseubnida, Da Won."

She smiled brightly and giving J-Hope a last hug. "You boys have fun, and don't worry about anything. Soo Ah will be safe with me."

"Gomabseubnida again noona!" J-Hope sighed as I patted his back.

"It's time to leave!" Jungkook called.

"Coming!" Taehyung and Jimin called after. "Bye Soo Ah!"

"Annyeong! Good luck, and have fun!!" I waved.

"Annyeong honey." Suga pulled me, and kissing my forehead. "Be careful, and get your rest."

"Same to you." I pecked his lips and he parted away.

"Annyeong noona, annyeong baby Soo Ah," J-Hope hugged us, and blowing a kiss.

"Annyeong oppa." I waved.

"Now, let us catch up with everything~" Da Won cheerfully took her bags and my hands, then we both walked upstairs.

~1 Month Later || Suga's POV~

The boys and I were on our last week of tour, which was in Japan. Everyone was packing their things while I just laid over my bed.

"Suga, why aren't you packing up?" Jin asked, folding his shirt.

"My stomach hurts a lot... I really don't want to move.." I winced, rubbing my belly gently.

"Again? Haven't you been having a stomachache for a couple of days?"

"Yeah... I'll just go use the restroom.."

"Just don't stink up the room," Jimin chuckled.

I grabbed a water bottle, then throwing it at him. "Aish.."

I walked inside the restroom, and locked the door behind me. I went, thinking it was just diarrhea, but it was nothing.

"That was a waste of my time.." I frowned, getting up and still flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

As I opened the door, Rap Monster questioned me, "You alright?"

"Yeah.. It's just my stomach. I'll just pack tomorrow.."

"Sure," he nodded and turned away.

The next morning, I felt weaker than yesterday. The maknae's tried waking me up, but I just grumbled. 

"Come on! Wake up hyung!" Taehyung whined.

"Why don't we go get some fresh air?" Jungkook smiled like a child.

"Piss off, and let me sleep.." I kicked one of them off me, and pulling a pillow over my head.

"Yah, just let him sleep." J-Hope sighed. "Suga hasn't been looking great for the past few days now, so let him get some rest."

"Yes hyung.." The 3 maknae's lowered their head and turned away from my bed.

J-Hope and Jin approached me, Jin placing a hand over my head.

"Omo, get away from me." I frowned, pulling his hand away.

"Suga, you have a fever.." Jin blinked. "Do you want us to get you medicine?"

"Ani, don't. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't help.."

"Then let us take you to the hospital," J-Hope recommended, "You've been getting a stomachache for the past few days, and now you have a fever. Maybe a check up will do."

"J-Hope is right. We're getting worried, Suga." Rap Monster said.

Then my phone started buzzing.

"Aish... Who could be calling me right now..?"

"I'll get it." J-Hope grabbed my phone and answer, "Omo! Annyeonghaseyo Soo Ah! How are you feeling?"

Soo Ah?! Oh god, I don't want her worrying that I'm sick.

I quickly got up and cleared my throat.

"Ho Seok?" I heard Da Won's voice.

"Oppa?" Soo Ah asked.

"Um... We're doing fine! Don't worry about a thing!"

"Yeah, but where's Suga? Why did you pickup his phone?"

"Ahh.. Well, Suga is asleep, so I picked up!"

"Pack everything, we're going to the hospital!" Jin mouthed out his words so Soo Ah wouldn't hear.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Rap Monster nodded and quickly went to work. I climbed out of bed weakly as Jin held onto my arm.

"Can I see him then? I just wanted to see him."

"No!" I mouthed, my eyes widened.

"A-Ah.. Oh, Soo Ah! I think we're loosing the connection! Pshh! Mian hae, we'll call you later!" J-Hope ended the call and we all sighed with relief.

"Let's just hurry." Rap Monster demanded and we nodded.