Chapter 45: The Accident

~Soo Ah's POV~

"I'm hoping that the boys aren't causing any trouble at home.." I worriedly sighed, as we were already on our way back. We bought some needed groceries, birthday supplies, and some things Suga needed.

"They'll be fine," Yoon Gi held my hand to reassure me. "Jin's there so it won't be much of a problem... I hope.." 

I laughed at him and shook my head, "I guess.. Jin's responsible enough to take care of Mi Yeong.. And the boys."

Yoon Gi sighed and I chuckled. I switched my lane to take a turn, turning my signal lights on. Waiting for the last car to drive, and then taking my turn. But as I took the turn, an unknown car honked at us. I frowned with confusion as Suga looked behind.

"Who the hell did that?" He angrily mumbled.

I shrugged but sighed, "I don't know, but-"

"No," Suga stopped me as his voice slightly rose, "it was suppose to be our turn to go, but this knuckle head went!"

"Yoon Gi, calm down." I softly said, my eyes focused on the rode as I also held on his hand. "Just let that moment past, alright? Who knows what that person had in mind."

He took a deep breath and nodded, "I suppose..."

I brightly glanced him a smile and back on the rode. Within that split second, we didn't expect that bright light. It was my green light, and I stepped onto my pedal to go. A car honked, and I panicked to quickly step onto my brakes, but it ran into us.

"Hurry and call the ambulance!"

"Oh my goodness!! Are they alive?!"

"Was that lady out of her mind?!"

My breathing was heavy, my ears buzzing, and my vision was completely blurry as I tried getting a clearer look around my surroundings. But all I could see was a blurry of people around my car and trying to open the door. I looked back over at Suga as he slowly reached to what I assumed was my hand.

"You'll be fine... Please be alright..."

"Mian haeyo..." I softly said with a weak smile.

~Suga's POV~

"Soo Ah!" I widen my eyes with horror as I could tell that she was also panicking. Tears flooded my eyes, the fear rushing through my body as I tightly held onto Soo Ah's hand, and my seat belt. The car that ran into us was on full speed, which resulted our car to tumble over..

I couldn't feel my leg.. I slowly looked up, people crowded around us, as they tried opening the door. I reached out to Soo Ah even if my arm started throbbing. I held her hand, the warm tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Please hold on Soo Ah.. We'll be alright by then..." I croaked.

Soo Ah slowly blinked, and smiled at me. The softest she's ever given me.. The wound over her forehead started trickling blood down as words came out of her mouth.

"This was my fault... I'm sorry..." Her eyes gently closed as my eyes widen.

Then the door burst opened and pulled us out, separating my grip from Soo Ah's hand. A few people carried me up onto a probable bed, strapping me.

"Are you okay?" A man asked me.

I shook my head, "What about my wife.."

He didn't reply to me, but pushed the bed into the ambulance.

"Ani.." I softly said, looking back. "What's going to happened to her?!"

"Sir, please calm down..!"

"Check their blood pressure! Quickly!"

"SOO AH!!"