Chapter 29: New Crush?!?

~Taehyung's POV~

We all raced to the ice cream shop and Jungkook was first. I was second, and Jimin was last.

"So, are you paying for us?" Jungkook rose a brow with that smirk of his.

I chuckled and looked at Jimin and waited for his answer.

"Shut up and just go inside." Jimin pushed both of us.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" The worker lowered her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo," We all said together, then separating ways to find our favorite flavors.

I looked around, Jimin and Jungkook already having a flavor in mind. Then I came across mint chocolate chip. The last time was with Soo Ah...

I shook my head and walked away, "What flavor did you guys get?"

Jimin looked down at his, "I got rocky road."

"I got cookies and cream, just for Kookie!"

"Omo! Nice pun Jungkook!"

Jimin and Jungkook chuckled as I turned back at the flavors, "There's so much flavors... I can't even choose!"

"If you're having trouble, would you like to sample this flavor?" The worker asked, handing me a creamy colored ice cream with some small chocolate chips in a sampling cup.

"Umm, what is it?" I questioned her, and taking it.

"It's chocolate chip cookie dough. It's a little different from the other flavors, but it is still enjoyable." She smiled brightly as I went to take a taste.

"Mhm! This is actually pretty good! Then, can I get this flavor?"

The worker nodded and went to work. I smiled brightly at Jungkook and Jimin as they gave me a concerned look.

"Are you going to fall for her?" Jimin rose a brow.

"M-Mwo?! Ani! Stop saying nonsense!" I blinked.

"You never know," Jungkook smiled, pushing me.

"Here you go."

"Ah... Gomabseubnida!" I grabbed the cone and lowered my head. 

"No problem! Have a nice day you guys!" She smiled brightly, along with her eye smile.

I mean, I guess she's attractive? But I wasn't too sure about it.. Maybe some other guy can catch her attention and be with her.

We all walked out of the shop, then I took a last glance at her. She waved at me. I waved back and went to catch up with the others.

"So, could she be your new crush?" Jungkook nudged me.

"Honestly, she is kinda cute-"

"Wah!~ Our Taehyungie moving on?" Jimin smiled, also nudging me.

I rolled my eyes, "But I don't know! She's just cute, that's all. I don't have any strong feelings."

"Mhmm, that's what they all say~" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I actually think you two can work."

"Maybe..."

"Taehyung, just get over her! It's been years, and she friend-zoned the nicest way as possible. She's going to start a family... So, just move on.." Jimin softly said, placing a hand over my shoulder.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, hyung.. Your feelings for Soo Ah is holding you back. It's useless to keep crushing on her. Especially with Suga hyung beating our ass if we flirt."

I weakly smiled and nodded, "You guys are right.. I should move on. We both should."

Jungkook smiled at me, then licked his ice cream. I chuckled and pulled out my phone.

'Taehyung, are you coming back home yet?' -Soo Ah

'Taehyung, where are you?'

'Taehyung?! Replyy'

I smiled at Soo Ah's messages. She's worried. Only her spamming would mean that she's worried, or bored.

'Don't worry. We're on the way home. :)' -Tae Tae

~Soo Ah's POV~

I waited impatiently after messaging Taehyung so I decided to walk back downstairs where everyone else was.

"Oh, Soo Ah! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be resting?" Jin looked at me, approaching me. 

I gently smiled at him, "I already got my rest, besides, I'll get bored if I just stay in my room."

"I understand." He took my arm, and carefully helping me walk down.

As we stepped onto the last step, Rap Monster, J-Hope and Suga walked out from the music room.

"Omo, honey! Why aren't you in bed?" Suga rushed to my side.

"I have gotten enough rest, so I thought about coming down here. It's lonely with myself in my room."

"Ah... Well, we're kinda busy, are you going to be okay?"

I nodded, "Of course. Oh! And Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are on their back here."

"Really? Did they calm Jungkook down?" Rap Monster stepped forward as I nodded again. "That's a relief.."

"It is. We never know that maybe Jungkook could do something reckless.." Jin sighed.

I held Jin's arm to reassure him, with a warm smile, "Don't worry, Jimin and Taehyung are with him.. You'll always be a great eomeoni, Jin."

"Gomabseubnida Soo Ah," He chuckled, holding my hand.

"Yah," Suga stepped forward.

"Honey." I stopped him then we all looked over as the door bursted open.

Married to Suga || MYG {Season 1}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara