Chapter 37: 5 Months Later

~Jungkook's POV~

"You got to be careful, Soo Ah!" Jimin chuckled through the phone.

"I am! Have you not notice that my belly is growing bigger every second?" She frowned.

"Of course! When is the baby due anyways?" Jin asked.

"After you guys return home," Soo Ah happily smiled.

"Make sure you take care of yourself properly, okay? Don't refuse any help when people ask." Suga added.

"Yeah, better listen to your husband." I nodded.

"I know, and I won't," Soo Ah rolled her eyes. "By the way, where's Taehyung? I haven't seen him every sine this call started."

"Oh, he's probably texting his girlfriend." Jimin smirked.

"Yah! We're not dating, okay?"

I patted his back, "Yet."

"Shut up.."

We all laughed and everyone looked back at me, "And what about you and Cindy, huh?" Jin rose his brow.

My cheeks turned red and I quickly looked away, "We, uhm... It's not anything special, really.."

"Omo! Our maknae is blushing! Ah..~" J-Hope smiled like the sun.

"Please stop..."

"Can I talk to Jungkook and Taehyung?"

"Sure, Kookie!" Rap Mon hyung handed me Suga's phone.

"Yes?" Taehyung and I softly asked.

"If there's a special girl in your life, mind as well you talk to them! But you guys seem to already. Anyways, it's been what, 8 months or so? Ask them to be your girlfriend when you think it is time. Like, I know you both very well. Jungkook, you always wait until the last moment to ask a girl, or hide your feelings. They'll never know the truth and be hurt, or move on and you'll be hurt.... She's an Army, Kookie, so I'm 100% sure that she'll accept."

"Okay... Gomabseubnida noona." I smiled softly, then handing Taehyung the phone.

Maybe Soo Ah was right... I should take the chance, and not hurt myself like the past...

~Taehyung's POV~

I was panicking a bit, yet I was calm. Questions and worry filled my head and Soo Ah was taking to Jungkook. Then he handed me the phone.

"Soo Ah.. What happens if she declines me? Like how you declined me? I just got over you and-"

"She won't." Soo Ah softly smiled at me. "I'm really happy that you both got over me, since either way, it was never meant to be I suppose... But you two have gotten so close within the 8 months. Besides, wasn't she the first to, you know.. Flirt with you?"

"It wasn't really a flirt.. She was just helping me..." I felt my cheeks turn warm and Jungkook chuckled.

"Picking ice cream because he couldn't choose." Kookie added.

"Yah! Can you not?" I pushed him away.

Soo Ah chuckled, "Well, what do you think is keeping you back from asking her? I mean, you both look so happy together."

I sighed, "It's because she's been giving me on and off signals. She'll want me and all that, but then she'll push me aside! I just don't know what to do.."

"Huh... Maybe she's just confused or something. Or maybe she has her own problems. Try talking more into depth of emotions since it's the main thing in a relationship other than trust. I know you care for her Taehyung, you just need to open up with each other's emotions. Because I'm pretty sure that she'll need your comfort,  but she's not sure. Girls are pretty confusing sometimes."

"Oh my, sometimes? You mean all the time!" I exclaimed.

"Haha, sorry~"

"It's fine... But, thanks a lot Soo Ah.. I'll try my best."

Soo Ah nodded and held up a fist, "Fighting!~"

"Fighting!~" Jungkook and I said together, with out fists up.

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this was a short chapter guys... hehe.. But I hope ya'll liked it!
Please vote and comment!~ ♡