Chapter 23: Rose Confession

~Soo Ah's POV~

It's been a 2 months. Jungkook and I still haven't talked, and my stomach started to show a little.

I rolled around my bed, trying to find comfort but couldn't. My eyes opened, and I quickly rushed to the restroom. I bent over the toilet seat, vomiting.

I coughed, wiping my mouth as footsteps came close to me. I looked up, seeing Yoon Gi's sleepy face. Then I turned back to the toilet to continue.

Suga grabbed my hair, crouching down by my side and patting my back.

"There, there..."

"Mian haeyo that I woke you up.." I softly said.

"It's fine. You should wash up and I'll go make breakfast." Suga tied my hair into a bun and left.

I sighed, and bent over the toilet again. Then getting up to flush the toilet and wash my face.

As I reached downstairs, Suga was dressed in an apron and in the progress of his cooking skills.

I smiled at him, approaching to grab something until he grabbed my wrist.

"Just sit and relax."

"Wae? I'm perfectly capable of helping, honey." I puffed my chest.

Suga gently placed his hand over my belly, "And what about the baby? Just fo watch TV or something. The boys will be here in a few minutes, and Jin's going to help me."

"I guess so.."

"Don't be upset. I love you beautiful." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I giggled and turned away to the living room.

I settled down on the couch, grabbing the remote and turning to my drama.

There was only 15 minutes left, and now was showing a commercial. The door bell rung and I got up from the couch.

"Don't worry, I got it!"

I unlocked the door, and opening it to reveal the boys.

"Soo Ahie!~" Jimin smiled brightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, come in." I chuckled, moving aside.

"How's the baby doing?" Jin asked.

"The baby's fine, thank you. Suga's in the kitchen if you need him."

Jin nodded and went to the kitchen. Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"Soo Ah~" His adorable deep voice sounded behind me.

I turned around as Taehyung smiled affectionately.

"Taehyungie~" I showed aegyo.

"Aish.. I can never get over you."

I rolled my eyes and lightly punched him. "And maybe this baby as well."

"Of course! I will teach him or her aegyo!"

"The baby will be cute either way, Taehyung. You don't have to teach him or her." Jungkook frowned.

I looked at him and slowly nodded. "Kookie is right."

"A-Ah.."

"Soo Ah," Rap Monster spoke, "I think Jungkook has something to confess to you."

~Jungkook's POV~

I widen my eyes at hyung and quickly shook my head. Soo Ah turned to me, her eyes big with confusion.

"I-I don't think I have anything to say!"

"Just tell her, Kookie. It's best for all of us." J-Hope sighed.

"What is it..?" Soo Ah softly asked.

Taehyung stared at me, I suppose it was anger.. I got up from the couch, taking Soo Ah's hand as I led her outside to the backyard.

"Where's Jungkook taking Soo Ah?" I hear Suga hyungs voice before closing the door.

Then leading Soo Ah near the flowers. We stopped. I stared into her light brown eyes, her soft gaze...

This seems wrong...

I looked down at my hand and quickly pulled away.

I'm out of my mind...

"Jungkook.. What is it that you need to confess?"

"Isn't this like the old garden..?" I mumbled.

"Well... Yeah.."

I didn't know how to start it. Soo Ah already knows how I feel towards her. I took a deep breath, and turned back at her.

"And you remember what happened, right? With the rose?"

"Jungkook, what are you trying to say?" Soo Ah frowned with a puzzled look.

"Back then, that rose wasn't from Suga. It-... It was from me.." Soo Ah widen her eyes as I sighed. "Soo Ah.. I really liked you, okay? And I knew that you and Suga hyung were meant to be, and I didn't want to be in your way.. I took the rose, and gave it to you. Saying it was from Suga as an excuse.."

"So, that rose was from you?"

"Yes..." I lowered my head. "I'm sorry..."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I just wanted the problem between us to be over..."

I looked up at Soo Ah as she turned away. I panicked, not knowing what to do.. So I grabbed her by the hand, pulling her close to me.

Face to face, Soo Ah widen her eyes as our nose touched. I blinked at her, my heart racing as always though it shouldn't be.

"Yah!!"