Chapter 9: Happy or Not

~Suga's POV~

I flipped towards the other side of my bed, but felt like someone was watching me. My eyes opened sleepily to notice that Soo Ah was watching me. 

She brightly smiled at me, "Good morning handsome~"

"Am I really that handsome for you to stare at?" I groaned. 

"Of course. And because I need help getting up... So, can you help me?"

I chuckled, and started stretching, "Wait. Mhmm~ Okay." I got up, then carefully pulled her up. 

"Thank you honey." Soo Ah smiled.

I gave her a gummy smile and kissed her cheek.

"Anything for you."

We both made our way downstairs, and cooked. Well, I cooked. Soo Ah wanted to help but I told her that she'll be in pain if she does.

"Yah! Don't forget the oil!"

"Omo! Stop! You're going to scare me!"

"I just don't want you cooking food, and having it stick there. You know we'll have to scrub it off."

I sighed, and stuffed a peeled banana in her mouth. She widen her eyes and frowned while I just laughed at her.

"I can't believe you.."

"At least I know how you feel now when I nag all the time."

"Mwo? I don't nag!"

"Just did." I leaned in and kissed her nose and turned away.

"Yah!" She raised her voice, "OWW!"

I quickly turned back and ran towards her.

"Soo Ah! Neo gwaenchanh ni!?"

Then a sudden laughter. I rose a brow and checked her.

"Joesonghabnida~" She continued laughing.

"Don't scare me like that.." I grumbled and went back to the stove.

"Saranghae honey!" She made a imperfect heart with her arms, but had a bright smile.

That smile of hers is just so beautiful I couldn't get enough of. I smiled back at her, "Nado saranghae."

After I finsihed cooking our meals, I placed them in front of Soo Ah. She looked down at them with a smile across her face.

"Wah... This smells and looks tasty!"

I chuckled, "Here. Take the first bite."

Soo Ah smiled and grabbing the chopsticks. Taking the first bite, I watch her eye light up.

"Omo! Its delicious!" She smiled, "You should really cook for me often. Or help out."

I nodded, stroking her head. "I will."

After we ate breakfast, I went to wash the dishes while Soo Ah went to set up the couch.

~Soo Ah's POV~

I went to our closet, pulling out a large blanket. Then back to the couch to place it down.

"Do you want snacks while we watch some dramas?" I asked, walking towards the kitchen.

"Ani, it'll be fine." He smiled back at me. I nodded and went back to the couch to settle down.

Suga made his way, and sat next to me. I placed my legs over the couch, then moving close to lay over him in between his legs.

"Careful." He said, helping me move, and pulling the blanket over us. "What do you want to watch? Since I'm fine with watching anything."

"How about a historical one? I love those!" I giggled.

"Alright." Suga wrapped his arms around me as I clicked play.

Suga and I watched our drama for a few hours. I looked up to check up how he was doing.

And he's fast asleep..

I giggled, staring up at him. I tried stretching to reach his face to kiss him. But ended up kissing his chin.

Well, at least it's better than nothing I guess.

I turned back to the T.V. and turned it off as I laid my head over his chest. His warm embrace around me...

"Honey, what do you think of children..?" I softly asked, then placing my hand over my stomach. "If you don't want to, I understand... You're busy, and need to finish your work.."

I looked over my side, right as I felt him take my hands, placing our hands over my belly.

"We could."

I blinked, looking up at him. His eyes were still closed but he continued talking.

"If you want to start an offical family, I would love that."

I kept staring at him until he broke out into a chuckle and smile.

"Aigoo.." I lightly slapped his chest.

"Mwo?! You asked! I didn't do anything!"

I giggled, "Calm down hot head. What about the paparazzis?"

"Well, they'll find out about our marraige sooner or later on. I can't believe that they still think we're dating."

"Yeah, and I've been wearing this ring." I smiled, gazing at my ring.

"I haven't... Haha. Just to keep it safe during concerts, you know?"

I rolled my eyes as Suga leaned close to place his chin over my shoulder.

"Saranghae so fucking much that words can't explain it..."

"Nado saranghae." I giggled softly.

I started to notice how closer and closer he got. I also started to come closer to him. But the door bell rung. We both quickly turned away and looked over at the door. 

"I'll get it." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." I smiled while Suga got up to help me.

I started walking towards the door and looking through the window. A woman in a sun hat, sunglasses, and a mask over her muzzle.

"Who is it, honey?" Suga asked.

"Not sure.."

I unlocked the door, opening it. The woman looked up and walked in. I grew surprised, and grabbed her.

"Who the hell do you think-"

"Shut up."

"Excuse me?!" I scoffed, and closed the door. "You're telling me to shut up? I'm the one asking you, why you just walked in my house?"

She sighed, taking off her accessories. I frowned, but widen my eyes as she was Ji Yeon.