Chapter 38: Early Problem

~Soo Ah's POV~

I counted down the days that flew by until the boys would come back home. Then my labor.. There was only 2 more days for the boys to return back from their tour.

Only a few more days, baby... Then you'll be welcomed into this world, and finally meet your father, and uncles, and family...

I thought, smiling down with a hand over my huge baby bump.

Knock knock

I looked up at the door, then my mother calling out from the kitchen, "Oh, I'm coming!"

"Ani omma, I'm already standing, so let me get it." I smiled, walking towards the door.

My mother sighed at me, "Aigoo this girl.."

I opened the door, seeing Cindy and Ngoc at my door. Ngoc was Taehyung's crush, and this was my first time finally seeing her without Taehyung close beside her. I thought she was pretty unique since she was half Korean, and half Vietnamese.

"Annyeonghaseyo Soo Ah~" Cindy and Ngoc smiled at me.

I smiled back at them, "Annyeonghaseyo~ Please, come in." I moved aside as they nodded and entered.

"Omo! Are these the boys girlfriends?" My mother asked, with a cheerful tone.

I looked over at the two, seeing their cheeks blushing hard, "Ani omma. They're our friends."

"Y-Yeah..." Ngoc lowered her head.

"Ah, I see. Well, you girls have fun and be safe, okay? You never know when they baby decides to-"

"Omma!" I stopped her with embarrassment.

"Haha, alright." My mother stood up, giving me a peck on my cheek and leaving.

"You're still a baby to her.." Ngoc smiled.

I nodded, "Yeah. In cases like this, she treats me like I'm a 5 year old again.."

"And soon we'll have one on its way," Cindy laughed.

"Yep!" We joined her laughing and settling on the couch and talked for hours.

"Here's some tea to calm your minds." My mother came out of the kitchen with a tray.

"Omma, you didn't have to.." I blinked, getting up to help her.

"Nonsense, you need it." She smiled as I took the tray to place it down on the table.

"Gomabseubnida, Mrs. Jung." Cindy and Ngoc lowered their heads.

My mother nodded with delight, "Well, if you girls need anymore, I'll be in my room."

"Alright, omma." I chuckled, sitting down to finally feel a sharp pain. I slightly winced and everyone looked at me.

"Omo! What happened Soo Ah?!" Ngoc widen her eyes.

"I-.. I'm not sure... The baby.. I think it's the baby.." I widen my eyes, as I clenched onto my shirt.

"Then we must hurry! You girls should all go take Soo Ah to the hospital, I'll go tell Suga!" My mom panicked, wiping out her phone as she dialed.

I screamed again in pain, the contraction hitting me. Ngoc and Cindy carefully had me wrap my arm around their shoulder as they led me to Cindy's car.

"You'll be okay, Soo Ah. Just hold on a little, alright?" Cindy's words were easy.

But I cried back, "It hurts to much!"

"Stay strong Soo Ah!" Ngoc said, opening the door for me.

~Suga's POV~

"How's everyone holding up?!" Rap Monster asked ARMY.

"GOOD!" They all screamed back.

I handed Taehyung a water bottle, looking over at J-Hope as he ran towards me.

"What is it?" I asked bluntly.

"You missed 12 calls from my omma.. And I missed 3... I called back, and omma said that Soo Ah is going through labor..." He was unsteady and cracking.

My eyes widen, "M-Mwo?! But she's a week early!" I panicked.

"Mwo? Soo Ah's having her baby right now?!" Jin widen his eyes as well.

My breathing became heavy as I started looking around, and thinking what to do. "I need to go back to Korea."

"Ani, you can't! We're almost done with tour, mind as well stay or something.." Jimin softly said.

"Boys, I really don't want to disappoint ARMY, but right now my wife really needs me by her side. I promised her that I'll stay by her, and comfort her.." I cried.

"Suga..." Jungkook softly mumbled.

"Go," Rap Monster said, "go ask them if you can. J-Hope and I can rap your part, or have ARMY try it."

J-Hope nodded, placing a hand over my shoulder, "My sister needs you... Hurry. We'll meet you again in a few days, so be safe."

I nodded with tears and we all gave a group hug. "Thank you so much...." I wiped my tears and rushed back.

"Mr. Suga." The producers and sound people lowered their heads.

I looked at my manager and lowered my head, "Please give me the plane ticket back to Korea.. My wife is going through labor right now and-"

"There's only a few days left, Yoon Gi." My producer cut me off, "She'll be fine."

"Mwo?!" I looked up at him, "Why would I?! Soo Ah needs me! I can't just leave her alone during labor! Even if I miss it, she'll be tired to even care for the baby from her weak body!" I hollered, my blood boiling with warm tears.

"Ho Beom please let Suga go..." I looked over to see J-Hope approaching us, and falling onto his knees.

"H-...Ho Seok.."

"This is for the sake of his wife, and my baby sister.. He already promised me to protect and be by my sister's side after he broke it a year ago. And now, he swears to his heart that he won't break it this time.."

"Ho Seok, get up.." Our producer softly said.

"Not until you allow Suga to go." He looked up at him.

Ho Beom sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "I guess you have a point.. Suga, hurry and pack all your things. You're leaving within 2 hours."

"Really?!"

He nodded and J-Hope smiled, getting off his knees. "Be safe hyung."

I nodded, patting J-Hope's back, "Thanks Ho Seok.." Then running off inside our dressing room.