Epilogue

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Min Seojun and Min Jaehyun, stop what you're doing." I marched towards him, picking up the two and turning to Yoon Gi.

"Playing with mud again?"

I sighed, "Yeup.."

Suga chuckled, wiping both our sons dirty hands and face.

"Mi Yeong honey, where is uncle Ho Seok?"

"He's hiding.. We were playing hide-and-seek." Mi Yeong pointed over.

"Ho Seok!" Suga called and he peaked out from behind a tree.

"Sorry!" J-Hope yelled as he ran towards us. "I really didn't expect that Seojun and Jaehyun were going to get messy.."

"Well, they're babies Ho Seok." I chuckled. "Whatever Jaehyun does, Seojun likes to follow along," I looked up at Yoon Gi, who was shaking his head.

"Alright, you go do you. I'll take the kids to bathe." Suga grabbed Jaehyun and Seojun, "Go on, go. Go hang with Jungkook or something."

I blinked at him, "Why? Shouldn't I shower them?"

Yoon Gi scoffed, "Since when were you in charge of taking the children to shower?"

"Every since I labored them!" I rose my brows, and placing my hands over my hips.

"Hey, I was the one that got you-"

"YAH THAT'S ENOUGH!" J-Hope separated in between us. "Not very appropriate for the children here," He chuckled. "Maybe you should go take a break. You're always caring for the children. Be with the girls, here." My brother pulled out his wallet and handed me 100$.

My eyes widen and I pushed it away. "Ani Ho Seok! I really can't.."

But he took my hand, and placing it with a smile. "Just accept it. It's your birthday money."

"Oppa..." I softly whined. But Ho Seok turned me around and pushed me to go. I looked back him, sighing and walking out to find the girls in the kitchen.

"Oh! Soo Ah!" Ngoc smiled at me, dropping something from behind her and Cindy.

"You dropped something," I chuckled, walking over to grab my bag.

"A-Ah, yeah.. But um, we're going shopping right?" Cindy asked and I nodded as a reply.

"Okay! Then let's hurry!" Ngoc happily ran towards me, linking my arm and dragging me out.

~Jungkook's POV~

I walked out of the music room, finding Soo Ah being dragged out by Ngoc. I chuckled, Cindy walking towards me.

"We'll try to distract her as long as we can. So, don't waste any time."

I smiled at her, grabbing her hands, "Of course. Even if I did, Suga would beat my ass."

Cindy giggled, "I suppose.. He did plan this."

Ngoc ran back, Taehyung staring at us. "Yah! Cindy, hurry up! I locked Soo Ah in the car!"

"Mwo?!"

"Yeah, hurry up we need to go!"

Taehyung laughed, kissing Ngoc's forehead. "That's why I love you."

"Disgusting," Jimin faked a gag from a distance.

"Yah! What about that one girl, huh?!" I yelled.

"DON'T YOU DARE! IT'S COMPLICATED, OKAY?!" Jimin shouted, running upstairs.

"Okay, hurry!" Ngoc chuckled, grabbing Cindy's hand and pulling her out.