Chapter 27: Flooded Memory

~Taehyung's POV~

I watched Jungkook as he ran off, slamming the door behind him. Suga woke up, turning to look back.

"Huh? Who slammed the door?"

"Jungkook.. He ran off," Jin sighed.

"Mhmm..." Soo Ah's gentle voice sounded as Suga hyung helped her get up.

"Wae? Did you guys argue?" J-Hope questioned, getting up to walk towards Soo Ah.

"Ani," Jimin spoke, then looking at all over us as we stared at him. "Well, maybe...."

I took a step forward and looked at Soo Ah and Suga, a puzzled look on their face.

"We were just talking about how Suga hyung punched me back at the hospital. Then Jungkook argued that it couldn't be that hard. And after we told him to calm down, he started crying." I explained.

"Aigoo, he's just going through puberty!" Jin smirked.

"Oh my.." Soo Ah sighed, facing palming herself.

Jimin and I started chuckling and shrugged, "Maybe~"

"Oh, and Suga, can I talk you to privately?" Rap Monster asked.

Suga looked at Soo Ah as she nodded. He leaned close to her and I looked away. I started to feel uncomfortable when he kisses her.. But I had to get over it some how.

While Rap Monster and Suga left towards to the music room, Soo Ah called for me.

"Taehyung, come here."

I blinked and slowly went to her, sitting besides her. "Is there anything you need?"

"Please go check up Jungkook for me..." She grabbed my hand firmly. I looked up at her, the soft gaze.. "He really needs someone to comfort him at this moment.."

"Alright." I smiled, softly stroking her hair.

"You should bring another person, so it wouldn't be weird or anything."

I nodded, "Of course." I pulled away from her and grabbed Jimin's arm.

"Omo!"

"Good luck!" Jin called from behind.

"Come with Chim Chim!"

"Why me??"

"Maknae!"

It's been hours since we left the house. Yet Jungkook wasn't in sight. Jimin and I sat on the bench, near the street market.

"Where could he possibly be at?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not sure," I shrugged. "But think what Jungkook would do.. What would he do...?" I narrowed my eyes, then stroking my chin.

Jimin smacked the back of my head and I stared at him with surprise. "Aish, seriously?"

I snickered back at Jimin as he turned away, then quickly stopped as he turned back at me, a finger pointed at me.

"Oh! I think I might know where he went!"

"Um... Where?" I rose a brow, lowering his finger away.

"So, you know how when people get frustrated or depressed about something, they drink, right?" I nodded at Jimin, "Then maybe he is!"

"Just show me the way." I sighed.

"Gladly~" He smiled, taking my wrist and dragging me around as a teddy bear.

~Flashback || Jungkook's POV~

"Omo! Jungkook! Put me down!"

"Ani! Not until you give me a kiss!" Jungkook laughed, pinning Soo Ah down.

Soo Ah was locked down on the rug as Jungkook was on top of her. He locked her body with his legs and her arms woth his hands so she wouldn't move.

"Ani! Why would you want a kiss so bad?" She frowned.

"Because I want to know what it'll be like to kiss a girl." Kookie smirked at her.

Her cheeks flushed with redness and he chuckled at her.

"Yah! Get off me! I'm your noona!"

"Psh, only by a year!"

"Jungkook!" She started laughing, "Just get off me already!"

"Fine. Just a peck on my cheek, and I'll let you go."

"Deal."

Jungkook blinked at Soo Ah as she smiled. Slowly he leaned close to her, letting go of her arms as he placed them on either side of her head.

Soo Ah held onto the maknae's face, and also leaned in. Then a peck on his cheek. Jungkook smiled widely at her, happiness filling him.

"Can you get off me now?"

"Ah.. Yeah, sure." Jungkook rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. Soo Ah got up and chuckled.

"Just wait until you get a girlfriend. She'll give you plenty of kisses."

"Okay, you don't have to tease me.."

"Soo Ah, are you done messing around?" Suga asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah! I'm coming!"

He watched her leave to Suga hyung, taking his hand and out the front door.

'They're cute together. Soo Ah could bring light to Suga's dark times..'

~Present~

I grabbed my cup, taking a sip and placed it back down. Running my hand through my hair.

I am a complete mess..

"Jungkook!"

"Kookie-ah!"