Chapter 30: Morning Meeting

~Jungkook's POV~

"You guys should walk in first.." I said, staring at the door.

"Wae? It should be you. I'm pretty sure everyone's worried about you." Jimin snickered, pushing my forward.

"Just go in." Taehyung smiled.

I sighed, looking at the door again, and peaking over at the window. Soo Ah was by the stairs with Jin hyung. J-Hope and Rap Mon hyung reaching for Suga hyung, who looked pissed.

I opened the door and everyone turned to look. Soo Ah quickly smiled and ran towards me. Bringing her arms around me, I widen my eyes and looked down at her.

"Kookie! You're home! Are you okay?" She looked up at me.

I smiled back at her, "I am. You shouldn't be too worried, it's bad for the baby."

Then she lightly pushed me, "Aigoo.."

I chuckled and looked at Suga hyung. He just watched me. I lowered my head, my eyes still focused on him.

"Sorry if I worried all of you. It's my fault that I ran off without notifying anyone."

"Next time, at least tell us where you're going. I'll beat your ass- I mean I'll punish you if you don't." Jin frowned.

I made my way towards Jin, wrapping an arm around him. "Mian haeyo eomeoni~ Please forgive me?"

"I suppose.."

I smiled brightly as he snickered at me.

~The Next Day || Suga's POV~

Waking up on the couch, then went to brush my teeth and out the house with my keys and phone. I drove myself to the park and walked around, trying to find her.

What is it that she needed me to wake up this early?! Like, I only got 5 hours of sleep, finalizing our songs for tour, and taking care of Soo Ah.

I kept walking around, looking down at my pajama pants.. Then hearing my name from across. 

"Yoon Gi! Yoon Gi, over here!" Ji Yeon waved, running towards me. I stopped and watched her make her way. "I'm surprised that you showed up!"

"What is it that you needed to tell me, early this morning?" I grumbled.

Ji Yeon smiled, reaching to grab my hands. But I pulled away, wrinkling my nose with disgust.

"Stop. Just get to the point, or I'll just leave."

"Aish, you're so grumpy~" She smiled.

I'm going to punch her... But isn't that bad? This girl does not know when to stop.

"Ji Yeon.." I growled, "I'll be taking my leave."

I turned away from her, but she took a grip onto my wrist.

"Wait.. Yoon Gi.." I glanced at her, still frowning, "I wanted to ask.. How do I stop loving you? I can't get you out of my thoughts no matter how hard I try..."

I yanked her hand off and leaned close to her ear with the my voice low.

"Then delete every contact you have with me. Burn all the memories, because you don't need it."

"B-But..."

"Good bye." I turned away and started taking a few steps.

"YAH!" Ji Yeong yelled, "MIN YOON GI, I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!"

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I hollered back in fury. "I have had enough of your bullshit, and you're pissing me off!"

Ji Yeon rose her hand, slapping my cheek. In result of a stinging pain. She widen her eyes, covering her mouth as tears filled her eyes.

I slowly looked at her and scoffed, "Really?"

Then she grabbed the collar of my shirt to pull a kiss. But I was quick enough to block her lips from touching mine. So she kissed my hand instead, then swiftly pulled away.

"M-... Mian haeyo oppa-! I- I didn't mean it! Really, I-"

"Just shut up. But how many times do I have to tell you not to call me oppa?!"

"Mian haeyo.." Then she started sobbing into her hands.

I sighed with frustration, "Listen Ji Yeon, get out of Soo Ah's life, the boy's lives, and mine. You only come and bring problems to our lives. Stop loving me. I have a wife, and I'm going to be a father. Burn all memories we had, deleting every contact you have with me. It was nice knowing you as a team of our management."

"Y-Yah! Yah! Min Yoon Gi!" Ji Yeon hollered back, but I ignored her.

Hopefully she listened to stop coming to my house and bother Soo Ah when I'm not home..

My phone started ringing, and I picked up, "Annyeonghaseyo?"

"Honey, where are you?"

"I, um, I just went to take a drive to get some air. Do not worry baby." I smiled.

"Are you sure? You're not depressed, or anything, right?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Agust D wouldn't come to worry you and the baby." I chuckled.

I could hear Soo Ah scoffing, "Alright. Just get home safely, okay? I got worried since you left early without a word."

"I will."

"Okay, annyeong."

"Annyeong baby."