Chapter 35: Not A Good Idea..

~Taehyung's POV~

Jungkook and J-Hope walked off together as I blinked, still in a small shock.

"Are you feeling okay, Taehyung?" Jin asked as Jimin pulled me back up.

"Yeah.."

"I can't believe him... Aigoo this kid.."

"But... He did had a fair point," Jimin softly said. "Who would keep secrets from their wife? I mean, they would worry a lot, but at least they'll support you."

"If you didn't notice, Suga needs help showing his emotions." I replied, "That one time during our concert, everyone got a water bottle, and I couldn't. So I just stood there, then realizing that Suga handed me one. But never made eye contact."

Jimin frowned and I just smiled at him.

"That's true.."

"Now what do we do with Soo Ah?"

"Comfort her? What else?" Jin sighed, "She should almost be here now."

"Maybe she's outside."

"No shit, Taehyung."

"Mwo?!" I blinked as everyone walked past me. "What do you mean by that?" I quickly followed behind.

Outside the hospital, the fresh breeze hit us. We looked around for J-Hope and Jungkook, but so far not in our sight.

"Where's Suga? Is the surgery done? Where are the others?"

I perked up, seeing Soo Ah as she had the expression of a scared puppy with J-Hope and Jungkook.

"Oh! Soo Ah!"

"Taehyung?!" She widen her eyes and rushed towards us.

"Soo Ah! Don't run!" Ho Seok yelled.

She stopped running and I was already racing, reaching her. I grabbed her shoulders, and brought her into a hug.

"Taehyung... What's going to happen to him..?"

"Hyung will be fine.. Please don't worry." I softly smiled, patting her back.

"Just because he doesn't want me care, he still should've said something..."

"Wait, you knew?" I blinked.

"Of course! I've known Yoon Gi for years, Taehyung." Soo Ah led go of me, wiping her eyes.

"Oh yeah... Heheh.." I gave her a sheepish chuckled and quickly turned away.

"Aish, you're so embarrassing." Jin smiled, wrapping am arm around me.

~A Few Hours Later || Soo Ah's POV~

"Soo Ah... Wake up."

"Mhmm..."

"Should we carry her?"

"She'll wake up."

"Soo Ah... Yoon Gi is done with surgery."

My eyes slowly opened and I looked up, remembering that I was still at the hospital.

"Wait, what..?"

"Come on, Suga's out. The doctor said that he'll stay here for two days, before he could be released." My brother softly smiled.

I slowly nodded, J-Hope pulling me up and all of us walking towards his room.

I entered inside first, staring at my husband who laid peacefully in bed. I softly smiled as the tears filled my eyes.

"Honey..." I softly said, sitting on a chair that was beside his bed. Then reaching for his hands with my unsteady hands. "Wae.. Wae didn't you just tell me.."

My eyes closed, warm tears streaming down my cheeks. Suddenly a felt a grip on my hands. Quickly, I shot up to Suga slowly opening his eyes.

"Omo! How are you awake?"

Yoon Gi stared at me blankly. "Who told Soo Ah?"

Everyone pointed at Jungkook, and he sighed. "Mian haeyo..."

More tears streamed down my cheeks as I frowned at him. I wanted to hit him so much for making feel this aching pain, but I didn't want to hurt him.

"Yah! Do you seriously not know how relief and scared I really was? I can't believe you didn't tell me! Who cares if I worry, I'm your wife! Like, what happens if-... If the surgery went wrong?! I-.. It's not-.. It's not-.."

My head felt like a just smashed into a wall, my vision became blurry and my breathing became heavier.

"Soo Ah?! Soo Ah!"

"Hyung! Stay in bed! You need rest!"

"Go! Go find the doctor!"

"HURRY!"

I slowly blinked as everything was moving slowly. An arm was reaching out for me, but another body had lifted me. Finally, darkness.

~Suga's POV~

Everything was in pain. I could've move, but was able to at least wiggle my hand.

The moment I opened my eyes, I saw Soo Ah...

Wht is she here?? Did one of the boys tell her?!

"Who told Soo Ah about this?" I questioned, pulling my gaze off her.

Everyone pointed at Jungkook.

Aish.. This kid will never learn to keep things as a secret.. Soo Ah's going to start her inner motherly rant..

"Soo Ah, I just didn't want you to worry about me. Look, I'm fine, aren't I?"

"Yeah! But still!"

Heavy tears streamed down her cheek and finally I started feeling like a terrible husband..

"Soo Ah, please-"

"Ani! What-.. What if-..."

"Soo Ah?!"

My eyes widen as she took a step back, a hand over her head. She tipped over her side, and finally fell onto her knees.

"Soo Ah!" I quickly got up, but wincing in the most pain I've ever felt.

"Hyung! You got to rest and heal tour body!" Jimin pushed me back as I tried reach out for Soo Ah.

"Go call the doctor!" Jungkook yelled, "HURRY!"

"Soo Ah! You'll be fine, okay? You're okay.." J-Hope's voice was really unsteady and cracking as he picked her up bridal style.

"Come on!" Jin called with J-Hope and Taehyung following behind him.

"Do you finally regret this?" Jungkook growled.

"I do... I thought it would we better for her, but I guess that was worse.." I blinked off the tears.

"Of course.. And you never listened." Jungkook turned around.

"Jungkook," Rap Monster sighed, but he left the room. "Jungkook!"

--------------------------------------------------------
Oh jee, I hope y'all liked it xD
Pls vote and comment!! Thanks 💕

ANYWAYS, JeonSanha I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU ON THE NXT CHAPTER ;) HOPEFULLY YOU'LL LIKE IT!