Chapter 48: News and a Visit

~Suga's POV~

I was awaking up, yelling out my wife's name as my eyes shot open hugely. I looked around my surroundings, Taehyung fallen back into a chair, Jin, Rap Monster and Ngoc staring at me in surprise.

"Soo Ah.. Is she alive?! What happened?"

"I'm surprised that worked..." Jin blinked.

"We're not sure. We just got here, and separated to check up on one of you guys.... But you were yelling and screaming in your sleep.." Rap Monster said.

"Y-yeah... Really, a nightmare that you screamed that Soo Ah died, and it did look pretty intense.." Taehyung softly said as he looked at Jin.

"Aigoo... I'm going to go get you some water. Here's a towel." Ngoc handed Rap Monster Mi Yeong, Jin a towel and exiting out of the room.

"I think you should hold her," Nam Joon suggested, walking to me when I reached out for her with my right arm.

My left arm has a cast around it, but it wasn't much of a strong cast that helped. Mi Yeong laid on my lap, but her head was placed on my arm as I stared down at her.

"Mian haeyo that I'm not Soo Ah," Jin joked as he leaned close to me, dabbing the towel onto my face. "I can't believe that nightmare made you so sweaty. Looks like you just came out of the shower."

I scoffed at him, "I suppose so."

Taehyung smiled at me right when Ngoc swung the door open with a bottled water in her hand.

"Here."

"I'll drink it later. Can I go check up on Soo Ah-"

"Ani," Jin frowned, pushing me back into my pillow, as Taehyung chuckled. "Rest. J-Hope, Jimin, Cindy, and Jungkook will come back with news from Soo Ah. Or from one of them."

I gave him straight up look, and he should know what it meant. "Taehyung, or Ngoc, can you please carry Mi Yeong?"

"I will," Ngoc said, rushing to me and picking up Mi Yeong in her arms from my lap.

I sat up again, about to yank off the wires that were attached to my arm until the door swung open with Cindy's voice.

~Jungkook's POV~

"I can't believe it could've been Ji Yeon.." J-Hope hissed with frustration.

"Well, we should've seen it coming," Jimin mumbled.

Cindy nodded, "I'll go tell Suga and the others about the news."

"Oh right, yeah, you should." I replied getting up from my chair.

I watch her leave, still standing up as J-Hope gazed at his sister, and Jimin on the phone.

"What do we do now?" I softly asked them, trying to break the silence.

"I mean... Ji Yeon was also in the accident. Mind as well see how she is." J-Hope sighed. "But let's wait until the others want come and see Soo Ah."

I nodded and looked at Jimin who was walking around.

A few minutes past, which seemed like forever, the others finally entered inside the room.

"Mwo?" Jimin looked up at Suga; who was in a wheelchair, "Hyung, why are you up?"

"We told him to stay, but he refused," Jin sighed. "He wanted to see Soo Ah, or else he'd threaten to hurt himself.."

"Yoon Gi..." Cindy sighed with disappointment.

I blinked at him, then looking over at Ho Seok hyung and Soo Ah. "Did Cindy tell you about Ji Yeon?"

Isabel nodded, "All the details we needed to know."

"Alright... Kookie, Jimin, and I are going off to check on Ji Yeon. Go if you would want."

"Ah.. Mian haeyo hyung, but I'm going to stay here, if that's alright." Jimin shyly responded.

J-Hope nodded and Taehyung quickly rose his hand, "I'll come!"

We both went to exit out the door, and I could here the last words Suga said.

This is probably what Ji Yeon meant by revenge..