Chapter 14: Anniversary Plan

~Soo Ah's POV~

I locked the door behind me, and slipping down as I hugging onto my knees as I flooded myself with my own tears.

Until there was a gentle knock.

"Soo Ah..? It's Jungkook. Do you want to talk about it with me?"

I didn't reply, but silently cried. But he knocked on the door again, and slipping something under the crack.

"W-What is th-this..?" I sniffled, taking it.

"It's a note from Suga. He was going to give it to you when he went back to you. But, just read it if you want."

I wiped my cheeks, and slowly reaching for it. Opening the envelope and pulling out the note.

"Soo Ah, I'm so sorry for everything.. I did what I did before because I was afraid. And that fear was loosing you. I promise you, after this, I will try my best to make you feel happy. Saranghae honey." - Min Yoon Gi

"Yoon Gi..." I softly said, while sobbing and hugging onto my knees. "I love you too.."

A few hours past, and I carefully opened the door. I tippy toed out and looked around. Nobody?

"Annyeonghaseyo..?"

No reply.

I wented downstairs, and the boys weren't there. Where could they possibly go?

"Ho Seok?" I asked again. "Where are you?"

I went towards the kitchen, only seeing the back of Suga. I wanted to turn away and hide, but he called me out.

"Can't you stay..?"

"M-Mwo?"

"Are you scared?"

"W-.. Wae?"

Suga sighed, turning around to look at me. "Because I was. I was afraid-"

"Of loosing me?"

"Yes.. I'm sorry that I hurted your feelings.. Just.."

"Don't be sorry." I said, slowly approaching him. "It's also my fault for not making things better. Instead, I ran away from them."

"Ani, you didn't. You made me realize what I did wrong. I needed to become a better husband for you.."

"Yoon-"

He stopped me, leaning quick for a kiss. I was surprised, but kissed him back.

Suga wrapped his arms around me, kissing me harder. I stepped back, wanting to let go but I didn't. I just kept kissing him...

He then grabbed onto my shirt, wanting to pull it off until I pushed his hands down. Therefore, we just kept a passionate kiss.

"Hyung-"

"YOON GI!"

We swiftly looked over to see all the boys looking at our direction. I pushed Suga off me and turned away with embarrassment.

"Wahh~"

"You two should just get a room." Jungkook giggled.

"There's always room for another family member!" Jin brighten up.

"Yah!" Suga frowned as I giggled.

"We'll wait." J-Hope smiled.

"Mwo? Oppa, you're in this too?" I widen my eyes as he quickly nodded.

"Maybe the child would fix our problems. And-!"

"I-I think that's enough." I covered his mouth.

"Aish hyung.." Taehyung sighed.

~The Next Day || Suga's POV~

I flipped onto my side, staring at Soo Ah's complexion while she was still in deep sleep. I reached for her cheek, but stopped, knowing that she would wake up.

So, I quickly sneaked out of bed with my phone and car keys.

"It's 6:56.. I need to pick up the two, then presents, food... Okay."

I grabbed my jacket, then out the room, still in my pjs. I drove over the the boys house, meeting Taehyung and J-Hope and the others outside.

"Taehyung! Ho Seok!" I called.

"Oh, Yoon Gi's here!" J-Hope said, running towards the car.

"Come on, hurry. We might not have enough time."

"Okay. Taehyung! Jungkook! Let's go!"

"Coming!" They both said and running.

"Oh, and Jin! Around 7, I need you, and everyone else to go with you to company and distract Soo Ah. She usually wakes up around 9, but she might wake earlier to find me missing."

"Okay! We got it." He smiled.

"Gomabseubnida hyung."

Ho Seok sat in the passengers seat, and the two maknae's sat in the back.

"When we get there, Ho Seok, I need you to help out Jungkook and Taehyung what Soo Ah would like."

"Yah! We all know her well!" Jungkook said.

"Well, I want this to turn out smoothly and perfectly."

"Alright, we got it." Taehyung replied.

After we arrived at the stores, and got all the things we needed, we headed back.

"I left the house around 7.. And it's almost 9... What the f-"

"Don't worry about it." J-Hope smiled, "We could call Jin and tell them to get Soo Ah out of the house."

"Okay... Kookie-"

"Already on it."

"Gomabseubnida."

"Hyung, mian haeyo." Taehyung blurted.

"For what?" I rose a brow, looking at my mirror, but also at the road.

"Everything... When I took Soo Ah away from you when you were busy, or not..."

"We all know that you like her. Even Soo Ah knows." J-Hope sighed.

"W-Wait. Really?!"

I nodded with agreement, "You kinda make it seem obvious. She even told us herself. She also told me about how you're always there for her when I wasn't... Just promise me one thing Kim Taehyung, cheer Soo Ah up for my actions, or anything when I can't be there for her. Or I'm not going to sit still."

"Hyung..." Taehyung widen his eyes. "Of course I'll do my best to make her happy.."

Jungkook looked back and forth at us as we became silent.

"I'm just glad that my hyungs are getting along now~"

"And I'm a bit proud of my brother-in-law." J-Hope brightly smiled as I pushed him.