Chapter 28: Company

~Soo Ah's POV~

Taehyung left with Jimin, and I turned back to Rap Mon.

"Nam Joon, your tour will be in Japan, right?"

"Yeah."

I slowly nodded and got up from the couch with Suga helping me.

"Ani, I can do it." I sheepishly smiled, trying to brush off his hands.

"Wae? Of course I need to help my pregnant wife." My husband frowned, getting up with me.

"Aigoo Soo Ah," Jin tsked at me, "we're helping you and the baby. Don't reject our help."

"What do you mean? I'm not rejecting them. I'm only 2 months pregnant, and it's not that hard to move around." I lifted my chin, and walking towards the stairs.

"She has a fair point. Just wait until she reaches month 5 or something. Your belly will be popping!" J-Hope exclaimed with excitement.

I giggled and nodded, "Well, I'll be upstairs if you boys need anything."

"Alright baby girl, get your rest." J-Hope waved.

"She wouldn't be a baby anymore, Ho Seok." Rap Monster slapped the back of his head. "There's already a baby on its way, and you might need to stop calling her that."

"Well, she's still a baby to me. Baby number 1, and baby number 2!"

"Brother." I giggled, shaking my head.

"Come on, let's go." Suga placed his hand around my hips.

"Alright."

As we reached inside our room, Yoon Gi was settling the pillows and blankets.

"Honey, you don't have to do this, you know.."

"Nonsense, I want you to feel comfortable."

"I'm already comfortable," I smiled, pulling him close to me. Yoon Gi looked down at me and I placed a hand over his chest. "In our home, it's already cozy."

"I suppose so... Take care, saranghae." He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled.

Suga left the room, quietly closing the door behind him. I laid down, the darkness slowly pulling me away from the light.

"Soo Ah!"

"Hmm?" I sleepily blinked.

J-Hope bursted my door opened and I jumped with surprise.

"Omo! Oppa! You startled me!"

"Ah... Mian haeyo, but is there a chance that maybe Ji Yeon message you?" He rose a brow with curiosity.

I leaned in close, my eyes narrowed as he slowly leaned back. Until I smacked his head.

"Aigoo, why are you bringing her name up?! I was peacefully sleeping, along with my baby, until you woke me up. But to also scare me!"

"Mian haeyo again, but did she?"

I sighed, reaching out for my phone. No messages from her, but only from Taehyung.

"No I haven't."

"Oh okay. You can go back to sleep now." J-Hope smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Aish..." I grumbled as he left. Then turning back to my phone to see a message from Taehyung.

'We found Kookie!' - Tae Tae

I texted him back.

'Alright, gomabseubnida and please comfort him.' - Soo Ah

I placed my phone down and took a deep breath. Everything seemed like my fault, and Jungkook and Taehyung were putting all the blame on themselves..

~Jungkook's POV~

A pair of familiar voices called out for my name. For a moment, I thought it was some fans, but they turned out to be Jimin and Taehyung..

"Omo, what are you drinking? It better not be alcohol." Taehyung frowned, taking the drink from me.

"Ani," I chuckled along with my fake smile, "it's just soda. But, how did you guys find me?"

Jimin placed a hand over my shoulder, "You always come to this cafe!"

"That's true. Coming here after practice, for fun, with Soo-... Erm, I mean us!" Taehyung cleared his throat.

Jimin frowned at Taehyung, then nudging him. "Aish... But right now how about we go around and clear our minds? Just the 3 of us, the maknae line." He smiled brightly.

I stared down at my cup, "I suppose so.."

"There you go! Come on, cheer up Kookie!" Taehyung wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "Let's try to forget our major crush, and move on?"

"Taehyung!" Jimin hissed. "Why are you bringing that up?!"

"Oh yeah.. My bad," Taehyung sheepishly rubbed the back of his nape while I rolled my eyes. 

"It's alright. I'm not the only one who has a major crush on her," I chuckled. 

"Uh huh.. And I was always the one to be blamed for flirting with her." Jimin frowned with annoyance as Taehyung and I laughed. 

"Sorry hyung!" We both said in harmony. 

"It's not our fault that you're always flirting! Remember the first time we saw her for a family visit?" Taehyung rose a brow. 

"Shut up! Can we just go now?" 

"Yeah, he kept getting close and J-Hope hyung had to push him away," I laughed. 

"Aish.. I'm leaving." Jimin stormed out of the cafe.

"Yah! Wait for us baby Jimin!" Taehyung called as we both went to chase after him. 

"He's got no jams..." I sighed playfully. 

"Because Rap Mon hyung took them!" Taehyung laughed out loud.

"Yah! Can you both stop teasing me?! I'm the hyung here!" 

"Aww, come on Jiminie~ Let us have some fun, hmm?" I brightly smiled. 

Jimin sighed, giving in, "Fine.. we can go to the nearest ice cream shop; which is like a block away from here."

"Then let's go!" I exclaimed. 

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other, then stared at me. I looked back and back at them. "LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" We all yelled together, then racing.